Does anyone think Trump’s legal challenges and recounts have a chance of changing the results?

Will the court cases win Trump the election?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Imagine having to play make believe like this to feel superior to text on a page.

Make believe?

Explain this coping technique of yours. We are curious.

Make believe?

Explain this coping technique of yours.
Well, perhaps you struggle to understand in your world of fear, shame and self loathing, but I'm 44 years old. I've voted in multiple different elections. The pendulum swings. You win some, you lose some.
Biden winning is disappointing to me, sure. I'd have preferred Trump win. But tomorrow, I'm going to get up and go to work like I always have. I'm going to interact with my co workers and not wonder if they are deserving of my approval or my scorn based on their political affiliation. This is not the end of the world to me, so you won't be something I obsess about that encompasses my whole world for the next 4 years.
If holding on to petty grudges over arguments on a karate forum and making up narratives of what they think in some pathetic attempt to feign superiority to a stranger is what makes you you, more power to you. Most of us aren't like you, though. I won't remember tomorrow that it was you I had this conversation with.

No, but they have the chance to inflame tensions, aggravate his supporters, and get us closer to a civil war that will end the liberal tyranny.

No, but Trumptards are being drowned and are grasping at straws to breathe. Plus the media is eating it up for ratings.

I hope so, just to see the smarmy libtards lose their shit again.

Well, perhaps you struggle to understand in your world of fear, shame and self loathing, but I'm 44 years old. I've voted in multiple different elections. The pendulum swings. You win some, you lose some.
Biden winning is disappointing to me, sure. I'd have preferred Trump win. But tomorrow, I'm going to get up and go to work like I always have. I'm going to interact with my co workers and not wonder if they are deserving of my approval or my scorn based on their political affiliation. This is not the end of the world to me, so you won't be something I obsess about that encompasses my whole world for the next 4 years.
If holding on to petty grudges over arguments on a karate forum and making up narratives of what they think in some pathetic attempt to feign superiority to a stranger is what makes you you, more power to you. Most of us aren't like you, though. I won't remember tomorrow that it was you I had this conversation with.

<bball2>

Not a chance in hell honestly. He lost, it's over. This legal tantrum won't change anything.

Snowball's chance in Hell. Trump ran an incredibly poor campaign and lost to a candidate slightly less shit than himself. End of story.
I would say it was a pretty good campaign seeing as he got 70 million votes.

Tldr

That is a lot of words in a post on the political section of a karate forum for someone who claims to not be rustled.

I think you might be taking this stuff a bit too seriously man. Go for a walk or something. Biden did win, but you will get over it. It takes time though.

Tldr

That is a lot of words in a post on the political section of a karate forum for someone who claims to not be rustled.

I think you might be taking this stuff a bit too seriously man. Go for a walk or something. Biden did win, but you will get over it. It takes time though.
You read it. You pretended not to because it struck home and it hurts.

You read it. You pretended not to because it struck home and it hurts.

<YeahOKJen>

Nah I really didn't rread the whole thing man I don't take shenanigans on an internet forum seriously. I hope once I hit my 40s that doesn't change. Like maybe low t will hit me or something?? Is that what why you are pms'ing right now?

I voted yes. There is always a chance. This isnt a pick up game of ball we are talking about.

What if the first sentence in The Gateway Pundit's wikipedia entry was not this:

Biden would be finished!

It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

and you believe a man that can’t remember his name got more votes than Obama did. By 9 million more.

I believe that if there was electoral fraud on a level that could influence the result by millions of votes, it would have been almost immediately evident. Trump wouldn't need a recount because Republican observers would have spotted it on election night itself.

Sleepy Joe was a weak candidate and will be a weak president. But after four years of Trump, millions of Americans were so desperate they probably would have voted Hilary into the White House if she'd run again.

Last edited:
It will be interesting to see how this plays out.

That is all I've been hearing last couple days... It will be "interesting".

Interesting = nothingburger

That is all I've been hearing last couple days... It will be "interesting".

Interesting = nothingburger
It seems like some of you are mad about auditing and confirming no fraud happened. We should all want this done to either show our elections do have integrity or we need to overhaul the system. There is literally nothing bad that will come of this.

Back