Does anyone think Munoz has a chance against Moose?

Of course he has a chance. This is MMA at the highest level. The margins of victory are very slim.

That being said, Moose by 1st degree murder.

His only chance of winning is if he recycle's King Mo's game plan against Mousasi and Lay n Pray's the shit out of him to a boring decision.

Everyone has a chance, I think Munoz needs to try to not stand with Mousasi, lol.

Grind out an ugly win, and ask for a Weidman rematch.

lol are you trying to get him killed?

weidman-elbows-munoz1.gif

The same way Mo beat him. I can see him getting 2 rounds due to wrestling and just surviving the rest. Mousasi has this problem of just not giving a fuck and it hurts him quite a bit

This. Mousasi is way too nonchalant, I expect Mark to win this fight in boring fashion or get KTFO.

On a side note I can't decide if Munoz chin is good or not. He was destroyed by Hammil, Weidman and Machida but all those shots were flush. He seems like a decent chin with horrendous striking defense.

The UFC must really like seeing Mark get KOed. I don't see how he possibly wins this, though it would be a huge upset if he does. Anyone think he can pull it off?

Yeah I wouldn't be surprised if Munoz gets KO'd again.

Moose will destroy him. Strikeforce King Mo was a beast and all he could do was holding Gegard down. Munoz is smaller and not even close to the wrestler that King Mo was back then. This will be a brutal beatdown.

Other than a wrestlefuck victory I doubt Munoz wins. I think Moose will catch him

Why do Mousasi fans talk about him like he's prime Fedor or Anderson lol.

The same way Mo beat him. I can see him getting 2 rounds due to wrestling and just surviving the rest. Mousasi has this problem of just not giving a fuck and it hurts him quite a bit

this. moose is lethargic, and susceptible to being layed on by Munoz.

his chin is the main problem against strikers. he'd have to get and keep them down, which hasn't really ever happened against a quality opponent. Leben's the best he's taken down & beat up.

I guess I'd give him the odd 3/10 chance to completely nullify Gegard on the ground while avoiding damage on the feet. The 3 just because Gegard's TDD is so-so, and his ring smarts aren't the best.

Not giving him a huge chance but you never know, this is MMA.
I see Moose winning 9 out of 10 times

this. moose is lethargic, and susceptible to being layed on by Munoz.

Thats where you're wrong. Yes, Mousasi might give up takedowns..but he is very good at getting back up. Not to mention, he rarely takes any damage when he's on the ground. Munoz has very aggressive G&P, if he tries to use it, Mousasi will have the a better chance of scrambling and getting back to his feet.

Why do Mousasi fans talk about him like he's prime Fedor or Anderson lol.

its absolute delusion lol

at least its piped down since the lyoto fight when they were saying he ko's lyoto in the first with his "best boxing in mma history" bullcrap

if munoz sticks to his wrestling he can win this in the same way that king mo did when he manhandled gegard

Thats where you're wrong. Yes, Mousasi might give up takedowns..but he is very good at getting back up. Not to mention, he rarely takes any damage when he's on the ground. Munoz has very aggressive G&P, if he tries to use it, Mousasi will have the a better chance of scrambling and getting back to his feet.

munoz is unlikely to damage moose on the ground, that is for sure. at the same time, moose doesn't have the hustle to get from under a heavy wrestler that is just trying to hold him down. I suspect that is what Munoz will do.

Back