Does anyone think Lineker can walk through the fire and get the win over Dillashaw?

Jin Akutsu

Gengar Belt
Platinum Member
Reaction score
I've been thinking a lot by this fight, and I watched a handful of Lineker's last fights and this guy has an iron chin. Clean shots from Dodson, McDonald, among others hardly even phased him. He took a monster shot from Dodson and briefly flinched before pushing forward again.

I'm thinking he'll be able to walk TJ down and possibly catch him with a big shot for the upset or at least hurt him bad enough to pressure TJ for a close decision.

Thoughts?

John-Lineker.png

Last edited:
Only if Tj agrees to a catchweight after Lineker weighs in as a goddamn lightweight

I've been thinking a lot by this fight, and I watched a handful of Lineker's last fights and this guy has an iron chin. Clean shots from Dodson, MacDonald, among others hardly even phased him. He took a monster shot from Dodson and briefly flinched before pushing forward again.

I'm thinking he'll be able to walk TJ down and possibly catch him with a big shot for the upset or at least hurt him bad enough to pressure TJ for a close decision.

Thoughts?

Even on that monster hook from Dodson he merely was off balance for a split second because he moved at the same time.

But if I were him I'd improve my damn striking defense.

Jesus.

TJ is going to toy with Lineker and get the rematch with Cruz.

I think TJ will take it with speed, footwork and TDs

I can see to using his superior footwork and speed and walk down Lineker with that linker doesn't do well going backwards but if linker can pressure tj and land punches to the body it will open up the head tj will be done

Pick em fight for me don't know who wins this win

Yes. I think he will win.

TJ just gets hit way too much, and against someone like the dude he is fighting it can't be good.

I think the pressure, speed and power will be too much for him in this fight.

I think TJ has the speed and fight iq to avoid the big strikes and will tire out Lineker with takedowns

He has a chance, being a three round fight.

TJ's pace and well-roundedness would be too much in a 5 rounder unless he landed those big shots.

Lineker does his best work when he can crowd his opponent against the cage, or luring them into a brawl. He will find it very difficult to do this against TJ.

I see him chasing TJ around while Dillashaw lands low kicks and some strikes from obtuse angles, exploiting Linekers less agile footwork. I also see tj changing levels and winning the scrambles.

If Lineker can land early and make TJ hesitant, then he my pull out a 29-28, but I have TJ as the solid favourite here if he sticks to the correct game plan.

Nope, TJ's too technical, has way better movement, faster, andhas the wrestling threat.

TJ should be heavily favored.

Lineker could beat anyone....he is def fun to watch.....killing the snake would be great

TJ is probably going to go full Cruz in this fight, Lineker will probably be hitting air most of the time.

Lineker should've lost the decision to dodson. Think TJ will make him look silly. TJ by UD.

ill probs back lineker in this fight.

If tj decides to wrestle it's gonna be a long night for lineker.

Shit even if he decides to stand I would favor him.

Though don't get me wrong lineker could catch him and knock him the fuck out.

He bear a similar version of tj dillashaw in Ian McCall.

I got lineker on this.

Back