Does Anyone Still Think Jon Jones Is Playing The "Heel" / "Trolling"

he kiicks ass and is a hypocritical dick in some ways, makes for good tv

Some of it is trolling and some of it is him dropping the mask and being himself. He is a guy who has a very high opinion of himself and a much lower opinion of others.

So ever since I started covering the curious behaviour, well documented here on Sherdog Forums, I've discovered a trend where whenever I, or anyone else for that matter, criticises Jon for anything whatsoever, there would be a few passionate Jones fans putting forth the argument that Jon is a master gamesman in terms of mental warfare and is actually just playing mental games with the whole world, man. That itself is no big deal, guys, there are indeed individuals who are great gamesmen and have gotten far through mental games along with their physical gifts. However, what made this phenomenon curious is the fact that no matter how much evidence, no matter how many expert opinions and no matter how many times I performed an in depth analysis on the latest on Jon, these passionate individuals would come out of the woodwork seemingly blind to the facts throwing out slogans such as "Jon is beginning to rustle a lot of people", "Jon is in your head, man!" or "Jones is such a master troll, guys!"

Now that even more evidence have come forth, clearly supporting my case which by the way I believe everyone knows at this point so I'm not gonna bog this thread down by repeating the whole thing over and over again, I think it's undeniable that there's more into this than just simple gamesmanship by the champ, man. So let me ask you guys this: Do you still believe that Jon "the troll" is just "rustling" more people with his masterful "heel" character he created? I know I never did, and I know a lot of people in the know didn't but if you still do, please give me reasoning on why you do. Thanks guys. Keep it civil.

Running a pregnant lady down, running off, then coming back for some cash and running off again.

That's some committed trolling right there.

The stuff he does on twitter is obvious trolling though, not sure how that's even a question.

He's trying to be a nice guy.

no hes not just kidding

he really isnt that good of a person

i mean just see his hit and run shit

Jones is a fantastic athlete with a real physical gift - it runs in his family. But for whatever reason, Jon has never been able to mature and grow as a human, despite his ability to grow as a fighter. Until Jon can get his priorities right and overcome his own ego, he will continue to make poor decisions that will continue to hurt his personal and professional lives.

So ever since I started covering the curious behaviour, well documented here on Sherdog Forums, I've discovered a trend where whenever I, or anyone else for that matter, criticises Jon for anything whatsoever, there would be a few passionate Jones fans putting forth the argument that Jon is a master gamesman in terms of mental warfare and is actually just playing mental games with the whole world, man. That itself is no big deal, guys, there are indeed individuals who are great gamesmen and have gotten far through mental games along with their physical gifts. However, what made this phenomenon curious is the fact that no matter how much evidence, no matter how many expert opinions and no matter how many times I performed an in depth analysis on the latest on Jon, these passionate individuals would come out of the woodwork seemingly blind to the facts throwing out slogans such as "Jon is beginning to rustle a lot of people", "Jon is in your head, man!" or "Jones is such a master troll, guys!"

Now that even more evidence have come forth, clearly supporting my case which by the way I believe everyone knows at this point so I'm not gonna bog this thread down by repeating the whole thing over and over again, I think it's undeniable that there's more into this than just simple gamesmanship by the champ, man. So let me ask you guys this: Do you still believe that Jon "the troll" is just "rustling" more people with his masterful "heel" character he created? I know I never did, and I know a lot of people in the know didn't but if you still do, please give me reasoning on why you do. Thanks guys. Keep it civil.

I bet jon had his foot on the breaks, then he thought "what a great opportunity". he smiled, pressed the gas and crashed the car.
Then laughing his arse off, he run away, then said: "Let me make sure they see my face" and run back, picked up the cash, made sure his pipe was still there in the car and run away again!!!

I'm telling you, this was just another big troll by mr. JBJ, Master Troll of the Universe!!! :redface::icon_chee

I honestly think JJ has very low IQ, possibly double digit.

Running a pregnant lady down, running off, then coming back for some cash and running off again.

That's some committed trolling right there.

The stuff he does on twitter is obvious trolling though, not sure how that's even a question.

I think he did what he did on twitter while drinking and drugging, which is why he pulled things back the next day. Tank used to post weird stuff on Sherdog after a night of drinking, and then it would be gone the next day.

If anything, he was playing the babyface & it failed. it seems like his heel demeanor was genuine, but the good guy role was a poor act. he just seems like a guy who let his true nature show more as he held that #1 spot. good intentions, poor execution.

Back