Does Anyone Still Think Jon Jones Is Playing The "Heel" / "Trolling"

I now think he's just a common cheat.

Of course I didnt read that wall of text. I went solely off of the thread title and assumed to know what the thread was about like anyone else would.

I guess I shouldn't be surprised, coming from a militant atheist who's got a superhero gimmick going and averages more than 1000 posts a year. Yeah, go ahead keep on taking at face value and spewing out BS. Have a good day.

Wait a minute, I resent being called militant!

I think you had better unrustle those jimmies and take a brisk walk, bud.

He's just a weird guy

While I'm glad you don't think he's a "troll" anymore, I find your point of view just a little bit too simplistic to be taken seriously on this context. That being said, it seems like this recent incident has opened up the eyes of a lot of people, and I'm gonna be frank here because the Forums are going to be better for it.

hes not playing shit

hes just like this, a guy regular people cant really respect if he shows his true color to them

hes not playing shit

hes just like this, a guy regular people cant really respect if he shows his true color to them

I'm gonna have to agree that many of the decisions he's made during recent years have been questionable at best.

He will be the new bad boy of MMA. Its not a bad thing either. Every sport needs a bad man for all the great white hopes to take down. Look at Mayweather, he isn't exactly hurting from all the hate that goes his way.

Jones is becoming the Ric Flair of MMA. He's getting so good at playing the Nature Boy type bad guy that he's forgotten it's supposed to be a gimmick.

"You talking to the cocaine snorting, Bentley crashing, legend smashing, youngest champion, GOAT son of a gun and I'm having a hard time holding these Reeboks down. Woo!"

Jones is becoming the Ric Flair of MMA. He's getting so good at playing the Nature Boy type bad guy that he's forgotten it's supposed to be a gimmick.

"You talking to the cocaine snorting, Bentley crashing, legend smashing, youngest champion, GOAT son of a gun and I'm having a hard time holding these Reeboks down. Woo!"

Brilliant.

"Playing the heel" is the dumbest defence ever.

It's the one thing he does quite naturally and does not have to fake

Isn't it though? Gotten give RollSonnenRoll credit for that master piece...it's too damn good to steal. :icon_lol:

lol I need to go back to the PW threads

While I'm glad you don't think he's a "troll" anymore, I find your point of view just a little bit too simplistic to be taken seriously on this context. That being said, it seems like this recent incident has opened up the eyes of a lot of people, and I'm gonna be frank here because the Forums are going to be better for it.

You seriously remember that conversation? I used to think he was a troll and I still do. Doesn't mean he's not weird and kind of fake either.

You seriously remember that conversation? I used to think he was a troll and I still do. Doesn't mean he's not weird and kind of fake either.

Fair enough, man. At least you're softening your stance in the face of the evidence. Kudos for that.

Jones fans are defensive and delusional.
It's hilarious how they tried to pretend he was some master troll for like 3 days when he was riding high after winning a fight.

This

Back