Does anyone still believe in Anderson Silva?

I believe anderson could and would knock out Bisping

his time has passed. he'd better retire. i fear that things will go very badly when he returns from his broken leg at such a relatively advanced age.

He might just be special enough to come back and recapture the title.

Nobody expected Mohammed Ali to do it... and he did it multiple times.

I'll have to see it to believe it. :icon_chee

I'm a big Anderson fan but he should not fight again. It wont end well for him. Prepare to see him racking up losses and idiots calling him overrated left and right.

i like to think that if he actually stopped messing around in there. he could still get get belt back.

I am not even a Silva fan leave aside hardcore. But I think he has a fair chance of taking the belt back.

hahaha-beautiful-o.gif

yea, his chances are looking real good against Teh Chris.

I see him training and he looks great, still looks sharp. The problem I have with him coming back is his ability to take damage. His offense has never been an issue, and i believe offensively he's the best in that division and still one of the best in the world, but he can't take a punch anymore.

Age and career length play a huge factor, and getting KO'd when your 21 there's still a great chance you'll recover and come back strong and will be able to take plenty of hard shots in your career. Being as old as he is, I think his chin isn't up to the task anymore. 1- Weidman KO'd him
2- Weidman nearly KO'd him in the 2nd fight from a very short punch when Silva had the clinch.

If he could go in and not get touched, he'd have a great shot, I don't think he can avoid getting hit. And as a result he's going to lose someone who was never at his level.

There are just some athletes I will never bet against, Anderson(although I believe his time is almost up) is one of them. His window is extremely short so he would have to do it by next year.

He heeya fo' fightch

This iz teh oo eff cee, this eez the beeg fightch

I think his confidence in himself must be at an alltime low right now, but I still think he can be a factor in the MW division.
I honestly don't believe he will ever be champ again.

I'll still like to see Silva vs Weidman III, I just want to seem him go out on a high note instead of with 2 back to back losses to the same fighter.

I think his desire is gone, or at least diminshed.

Hes looking at a long road back to the title with nothing left to prove to anyone, I find it hard to believe he really wants to go through that.

I expect he will come back and be the mother of all gatekeepers, humiliating those prospects he feels like humiliating.

I think his desire is gone, or at least diminshed.

Hes looking at a long road back to the title with nothing left to prove to anyone, I find it hard to believe he really wants to go through that.

I expect he will come back and be the mother of all gatekeepers, humiliating those prospects he feels like humiliating.

I love Anderson but I have to agree...I think his title chasing days are over and he'll just take fun fights.

If Lyoto wins in July I think for sure Anderson would stay out of the title picture to let him have his moment.

I dont believe he'll be the same after suffering an injury like that. He may heal physically but the impact of that injury mentally is what I am concerned about. Anything is possible in MMA but it won't be easy...

He can still tool a lot of these bums on the feet.

MMA fans are just ridiculously fickle and just judge you by your last fight.

aka how DC is the GOAT now, Anderson couldnt beat bisping (lmfao)

Johnny hendricks is the WW GOAT!

Oh actually he sucks

Was Barao ever any good?

i like to think that if he actually stopped messing around in there. he could still get get belt back.

This. I will only believe if he stops fucking around in the octagon.

Became a fan of his long before the chronic antics started and I'd like him to get back to actually fighting.

When you're that good at fighting you don't need to augment the performance to put on a show

Need to see his first fight back to be sure, but yes, I believe he can still reclaim the belt.

Back