Does anyone remember how big of a robbery Woodley vs Coy was?

Even though I said I don't mind the guy......not the brightest Crayon in the box. I only hate 3 fighters and he ain't one. Glad you think you made some kind of point here. You should celebrate, go grab some OE bro!

Even though I said I don't mind the guy......not the brightest Crayon in the box. I only hate 3 fighters and he ain't one. Glad you think you made some kind of point here. You should celebrate, go grab some OE bro!
yeahrightsure.gif

Well Nathan is on a 1 fight winning streak so maybe he should be up first before Wonderbread

I thought Woodley won rounds 1 and 2. I don't think he would have done well in a 5 round fight that night though.

closely contested but twood 2-1 3rd rd to Coy
I agree.It was close and if it was a 5 rounder it wouldnt of been good for Tyron.Round 1 and 2 was close but I give them to Tyron and 3rd round was Coys.I always liked Coy he is a durable tough fighter.Hope he picks up some good wins in the UFC before retiring.

Coy, who da fuq is Coy?

He was a pretty legit journeyman in strike force and Bellator.

Has decision wins over Rick story and mike Pierce, according to fight finder:

Guess he is 1-1 in the ufc now and coming off of a win, so maybe he won't be so unknown here lol.

He was a pretty legit journeyman in strike force and Bellator.

Has decision wins over Rick story and mike Pierce, according to fight finder:

Guess he is 1-1 in the ufc now and coming off of a win, so maybe he won't be so unknown here lol.
Oh you got jokes huh?
I'm sorry but I don't have time to keep up with these unknown up and comers anymore. That dude is a unknown and you fucking know it, don't make it out to make me be "that guy". Lmao

I don't even mind the guy....I just was looking at his record and remembered that fight. It was in Coys home town as well. Sometimes people talking about a topic is not always hating on them, his supporters are ultra defensive it seems though.

Nah. You look like an asshole, so you're trying to flip it. Just own the fact you made a dick post. Stop being so fake.

Oh you got jokes huh?
I'm sorry but I don't have time to keep up with these unknown up and comers anymore. That dude is a unknown and you fucking know it, don't make it out to make me be "that guy". Lmao

Noooo, definitely not, I didn't mean it like that. coy is definitely unknown for a reason, I was more just surprised that he had a few good wins over legit guys.

I don't follow his career either lol so I'm not trying to be that elitist fan who insists every mma fan know every fighter on every card.

Nah. You look like an asshole, so you're trying to flip it. Just own the fact you made a dick post. Stop being so fake.
So having an opinion on a fight is a dick move? If I talk about other decisions I thought were bad will that aggravate you as well? Woodley just beat Lawler so he has vastly improved. I am going to post another decision I thought was bad in order to gain more dick posting powers. I thought Brillz beat Little Nog......Little Nog is one of my favourite fighters ever.

Back