Does anyone really consider Alessio Sakara an apocolyptic fighter or

FStep

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management

i'm not referring to whether you the sherdog poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of sakara's age). to me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat

but lets stay on topic, what makes Sakara the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

just to give you guys a quick example of what he has accomplished via his mystique when compared to what he has done in the octagon at least on the average of his occasions. makes it almost sad to see what the ufc hype machine is able to do to some but not to others who are perhaps more deserving due to their determination and work ethic and most importantly SKILL SET

ufc75_5.jpg

alessio-sakara-1.jpg

The guy has bitch tits and ugly tats he needs the whole UFC thing.

Seriously though, Alessio Sakara has always been an exciting fighter. I love watching him fight he has crisp boxing which is always a plus. The Thales fight was a must win fight thats why he played it safe. It would be a bad idea to cut him from the uFC.

...what the f are you on about son??

The guy has bitch tits and ugly tats he needs the whole UFC thing.

Seriously though, Alessio Sakara has always been an exciting fighter. I love watching him fight he has crisp boxing which is always a plus. The Thales fight was a must win fight thats why he played it safe. It would be a bad idea to cut him from the uFC.

who said anything about cutting him? read the damn post dude

Nice tattoos, nice crisp boxing... usually involved in entertaining fights

But...

Strikers who cant take a punch = Fail :( (take note Wand, Jardine, Chuck, Houston, Kimbo etc)

...what the f are you on about son??

READ THE POST!!! i can't stand it when people give replies that have nothing to do with the topic, what do you just wanna get your post count up, grow up bro

Nice tattoos, nice crisp boxing... usually involved in entertaining fights

But...

Strikers who cant take a punch = Fail :( (take note Wand, Jardine, Chuck, Houston, Kimbo etc)

you put jardine in there over forest? houston because he got koed what like once? chuck is old so bad example, wandy used to be impossible to finish no matter how much he got hit and even now he ate bombs from chuck who demolished people for years, i see where you are going with this but your samples are way off

READ THE POST!!! i can't stand it when people give replies that have nothing to do with the topic, what do you just wanna get your post count up, grow up bro

It reads like a 5 year old wrote it you spaz. No idea what you are asking or on about...

Anyways... I like sakakra -he is fun to watch.

is his roman warrior mistique just raising his stock in the eyes of superior opponents and upper level management

i'm not referring to whether you the sherdog poster buys into it offcourse, it's more in terms of his opponents and by upper level management i don't refer to dana, joe silva or even any high level promoters, the sponsorships are what drive these fighters to sweat in those black bags they always wear in the sauna, no chance can dana make someone do that, we as human beings are driven by the desire for wealth, social acceptance, and once we hit our mid 30s our legacy (i'm not quite sure of sakara's age). to me personally the latter would be meaningless as i do not buy into the afterlife aspect so who cares what people think after i'm gone but someone religious like fedor would for sure think otherwise which is why he trains so hard and i can't imaging anyone arguing the success of his labor, although i don't think sakara is anywhere near in the same boat

but lets stay on topic, what makes Sakara the threat that he is even though his skill set may be lightyears behind him

Even Google Translate couldn't figure this shit out.

It reads like a 5 year old wrote it you spaz. No idea what you are asking or on about...

Anyways... I like sakakra -he is fun to watch.

people like you will never be respected

The reason he had to ask is because he read your post. I came into this wondering what the fuck "apocolyptic" meant, but then I assumed you meant "apocalyptic". However, the title still made absolutely no sense. Then, I read your post and came away even more confused about your meaning and having lost 8% of my writing ability.

ur post is confusing and makes little sense begins with alessio and ends with fedor how these two are even compared is beyond me alessio is a mid level guys that was getting his ass handed to him at lhw so he moved down won a couple of fights he has lots of tats and no legacy there are numerous guys ahead of him at 185 so no he is not fedor he fights for money just like everyone else and no one at the ufc is losing sleep over how to promote him

who said anything about cutting him? read the damn post dude
Dood I tried and it hardly makes any sense. Your thoughts are jumbled. At least I was decent enough to post something that wasn't insulting.

Dood I tried and it hardly makes any sense. Your thoughts are jumbled. At least I was decent enough to post something that wasn't insulting.

You were indeed nicer than average.

I'm still trying to figure out what an "apocalyptic fighter" is. A guy who fights the/an apocalypse? A fighter sent back in time from an apocalypse to fight in the UFC? A guy who is so absolutely powerful that his strikes can cause an apocalypse?

I thought I'd find an explanation in his post, but... Well, you've read it.

does anyone here think apocalypse now is the story of alessio and fedor love child and the ufc needs to auction off the legacy of mma to prove that management needs to build a ladder to the moon in order to have money for their 30s

read that and riddle me this does that make more or less sense than original post

What are you smoking? and where can I get that SHIT????

You were indeed nicer than average.

I'm still trying to figure out what an "apocalyptic fighter" is. A guy who fights the/an apocalypse? A fighter sent back in time from an apocalypse to fight in the UFC? A guy who is so absolutely powerful that his strikes can cause an apocalypse?

I thought I'd find an explanation in his post, but... Well, you've read it.
I thought the thread was a joke, he went from talking about an apocalyptic fighter to naming all the UFC Management, black bags, saunas, afterlife and Fedor.

I think the real question is what kind of hallucinogenic drugs is TS on.

does anyone here think apocalypse now is the story of alessio and fedor love child and the ufc needs to auction off the legacy of mma to prove that management needs to build a ladder to the moon in order to have money for their 30s

read that and riddle me this does that make more or less sense than original post

Sadly, your post was actually easier to follow.

Back