Does anyone own a pair of Inspirit shorts?

albert

White Belt
Reaction score
I've read all the other Inspirit threads, and no one has reviewed them unless I missed a post. If so, how do you like them? I'm wondering how they compare to Sprawl as well.

i too would also like to know. the ones that Gomi wears with the flames are really cool.

I was dealing with Inspirit before the big US hippy boom (as I like to call it) and they've always treated me well, I can get a pair if the demand for a review is high enough.

Currently Working on 3 other reviews.. out soon

~Foz

I would like to hear a review when you get a chance.

To my knowledge they are made to basically the same specifications as the Sprawl Frank Mir Cross Trainers, the only difference being the slit on the Mir shorts is longer and goes higher compared to the Inspirit ones.

I was interested in buying a pair of the new spec model shorts. But Justbedesign, the american dealer, wants 40$ US to ship the shorts to Sweden. What the F**K is wrong with some companys! Shipping would cost more than the shorts. US Postal Service offers a lot of cheaper options for international shipping, just look at SPRAWL they know the meaning of customer service!

70 - Justbedesign is a great company, i've dealt with them before. the shipping is not as harsh as international shipping from pridefc.com, which is 60US

i feel your pain.

~Foz

I own the Inspirit armor design. Any questions shot ahead but don`t ask me about how they compare to Sprawl because i can`t give any answer.

I never owned Sprawl so no reason to ask.

Shooto Panama said:
I own the Inspirit armor design. Any questions shot ahead but don`t ask me about how they compare to Sprawl because i can`t give any answer.

I never owned Sprawl so no reason to ask.

how big or small do the sizes run?

also, do you know any places that sell them online who also ship to the US?

hey fellas can we trust justbecomplex.com????? cause i really want that gomi shorts!!! and he said on gray flames....that would be rad man!

you can get them from justbe,it might just take awhile.

i have the spec 2 and compe models.the compe models are nice,they have a good waist band.the material has just enough stretch to it so that it will give you room to grapple comfortably.

you might just want to go with a pair of nogi's though they are easier to get.

yeah. just be doesnt even reply to thread here anymore... ;(

~Foz

i believe theres a review of inspirit's in the review section of this forum, if not just do a search and its there. i had the same question about inspirits because i was thinking about getting a pair but when i read the review and they stated that some of the logos started peeling off i got discouraged from buying a pair plus there kinda pricey too.

I own the SPec 2's that say YOROI down the side of the leg.
The material is a little light, but same as my Vitamin Minerals. they havent ripped.
The waist band is the best i have seen / tried. Allows for weight fluctuations.
The screen printing is not very good.. already starting to come off..

7 / 10 Overall rating.

Got a pair. They're great. Wouldn't want any other shorts in the world, unless they had gold and diamonds in them. They were even better than I thought they would be.

Back