Does Anyone Like Dom Cruz?

Just curious. Personally I think he's annoying and arrogant. If you watch the video below he makes excuses for his two consecutive losses stating he didn't have a camp. Dude, you have 2 years between every fight to prepare for these people. He also was proud of his fight against Kenney basically saying "that's what I can do with a full camp." I think he showed in that fight he's not a top guy anymore. In the Cejudo stoppage he acts like it was the worse stoppage in the world and wants to ban the ref from his fights. I don't think anyone who say that stoppage was thinking "wow that was a early stoppage." I guess you can argue that you recovered a little and were sorta with it but I thought it was a good stoppage. His arrogance and inability to admit his downfalls mixed with his commentary where he tries to correct people as if he's always right annoys me. One of the most annoying things he does is when he is with Rogan commentating. He is constantly saying everything Rogan says is wrong. I think I remember him saying something like "if you've actually fight in the cage you'd know" or basically said that to state Rogan was wrong. Don't get me wrong, Rogan has some biases and faults but he's a much higher level black belt than Dom is yet since Dom fights he thinks he knows more than an Eddie Bravo black belt. For reference Rogan got his black belt in 2012 under Eddie Bravo and Tony got his in 2017. Eddie doesn't hand those out.

He is great at all of his jobs

Back