Does Anyone Like Dom Cruz?

I don’t. Never have.

Boring fighter. Constantly injured. Annoying commentary. Not as smart as he thinks he is.

Yeah, not a fan. I recognize he’s an all time great but I can’t say I’ve ever cheered for him (outside of the TJ fight where he made me some $$).

Not sure where this narrative of Cruz being a genius came from. Just because he can put a coherent sentence together doesn't mean he's Einstein

He is also among the GOAT shittalkers. His ability to annoy the fuck out of his opponent while speaking in a low unemotional matter of fact tone is fucking hilarious.
Watching him run rings around TJ Cody and Uriah verbally was poetry

The only thing I dislike about him is him saying "conor is trying to gas khabib out." He's a funny trash talker and smart analyst, commentator and fighter.

I don't like him.

Yep.

I like virtually everything about him, his attitude, his fighting style, how he handles a loss, his journey.

there is nothing to dislike about Cruz he’s a true legend of the game.
Totally agree.

I can see he can rub some people the wrong way but at first it was a surprise for me when they found his personality unlikeable.

I gotta admit I haven’t seen many of his interview but so far he could back up all the crap he talks so I didn’t think much of it.

Anyway, I still think he’s the BW goat.

I like him. One of my favourite fighters, and personalities.

I'm a big fan of him. As an announcer, a person and a fighter I have nothing bad to say about him.

I didn't like how he ducked the TJ rematch to fight Cody who he thought was going to be the easier fight.

Other than that i like him.

Beat the EPO Man after three careers worth of injuries. Cruz is the 135 GOAT.

Not sure where this narrative of Cruz being a genius came from. Just because he can put a coherent sentence together doesn't mean he's Einstein

You put him next to Rogan on commentary and he seems like a fucking rocket scientist next to that Alpha Brain DMT riddled shill neanderthal.

I like Dom , great talker and fighter

171775026_259825529158113_5918106584546918900_n.jpg

I don’t like him ....but I don’t dislike him either

I like him as a fighter, not so much as a commentator. He has a prickly personality that has led to strange comments that distract from the action. Also he occasionally has the dumbest takes ever, like saying Conor was tiring Khabib of t.

Big fan of the Dominator

Back