Does anyone knows about a real woman that posts on sherdog?

Yeah, but I don't notice them often in the HW's. Not that I'm here much myself...

rofl HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

No, that's not what I meant! I mean if there are lots of them. Poor choice of words, i know hahaha

rofl HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHA

No, that's not what I meant! I mean if there are lots of them. Poor choice of words, i know hahaha

you, sir, are making an inquiry towards the known size of the female constituency on this here sherdog.

There are women on Sherdog.

Like the males none of them are under 300 lbs or see the light of day.

There are, and there was some poster that posted their pictures here of an event. Some journalist or something. She was average looking at best. When you see their pictures, you would know find it easy to believe. Just another user.

Try to notice any WMMA fans, then you'll find some ladies.

I think a contestant from America's Next top Model posted here pretty frequently? I think her name was Allison irl? Don't remember her Sherdog handle.

I'd say that about 10% to 15% of people that post on here are women. Sara is the most well known female poster here.

I heard you get mad pussy on Sherdog. Good luck bro.

Anyone knows if Bruce Jenner posts here?

I imagine quite a few of us are rocking the male genitalia + tits combo, but probably don't fit into the same category as Jenner does.

Back