Does anyone know why Khamzat moved to Sweden?

Sherdog. Where retards who can barely navigate the social situation of their own town think they understand whats going on in Sweden.

cd7e2fe2b66a73e393c4d32002d0f8d2.jpg

5. 4. 6.

Not imprezzed.

thats now a tough one, yes, there are no wars in the region but there have been two wars in Chechnya and until today people from Chechnya can seek asylum in the European Union if they can prove that they are prosecuted by their country, in this case by Kadyrov, which he does against all the terrorists in Chechnya and his opposition.

So, in Kamzat case we know that he was facetiming Kadyrov, which then means that he was not prosecuted by the Chechnyan Respublic but actually just lied about this to get the refugee status.

Khamzat Chimaev is basically a fraud who lied to Sweden that he is prosecuted by Chechnya where in fact he wasnt but only wanted to move to the European Union because of the benefits.

lol well obviously... i think only leftists in the US and Europe are dumb enough to believe in ‘political asylum’. Immigrants move to western nations for economic benefits, but after making the trip they will say whatever they can to be let in. I’d do the same tbh.
The only people who need political assylum are like Julian Assange/Edward Snowden types.

No government would waste their time/money actively pursuing a random poor civilian. Its just braindead to think otherwise

Life in Sweden is pretty good. I should probably move there.

That's a dumb question that you already know the answer to...
Why do all these latinos prefer Cali over Mexico and those places below?

Because his brothers and mother lived there, only his father lives in Chechnya while most of the family left for Sweden during the war.
Source?
thats now a tough one, yes, there are no wars in the region but there have been two wars in Chechnya and until today people from Chechnya can seek asylum in the European Union if they can prove that they are prosecuted by their country, in this case by Kadyrov, which he does against all the terrorists in Chechnya and his opposition.

So, in Kamzat case we know that he was facetiming Kadyrov, which then means that he was not prosecuted by the Chechnyan Respublic but actually just lied about this to get the refugee status.

Khamzat Chimaev is basically a fraud who lied to Sweden that he is prosecuted by Chechnya where in fact he wasnt but only wanted to move to the European Union because of the benefits.
The only source of that Chimaev was a refugee was a describtion of some Swedish podcast. From what I've seen in Russian interviews he just says that he moved there (unlike someone like Taisumov or Chechen mma fighters from Poland). Or you read somewhere that Chimaev was a refugee?

I think he liked the blue and yellow on the flag

Back