does anyone know when SYR BATCH 7 will be officially released??

Discussion in 'Gear & Equipment Discussion' started by Ls1PWR, Oct 23, 2010.

1. Ls1PWR

Ls1PWR White Belt

i know the pre-order is over, but i really want one bad and there is no information anywhere on the web as to when they will be officially released. does anyone know on here?

2. pbnation

pbnation Blue Belt

Last I heard from shoyoroll was that the blue/white goldenstate will be shipped late October to early November. The orange/black will be shipped around early November. Don't know if any more will be available besides the pre-orders.

3. Ls1PWR

Ls1PWR White Belt

i appreciate your advice, but i know that the pre orders will be shipped out late oct/early november. i was wondering when the actual sale will be. i know that shoyoroll wouldn't just call it a "pre" order for nothing.

4. Foblander

Foblander Orange Belt

Actually Shoyoroll expects all preorders to be sold out by the time they actually begin making the actual gi's. This is their marketing strategy that has worked on all the previous batches including this batch. If any shoyoroll sizes are not sold out during the preorder then they will sell it when the item comes in to the store. This is why their gi's are in such high demand and almost impossible to find (for regular preorder price) soon after the announcement of the start of the preorder.

5. Ls1PWR

Ls1PWR White Belt

so im screwed on getting an a1 golden state now? man I have tried to get a comp 450 and now a golden state to no avail... damn i really want 1 of these!

6. Foblander

Foblander Orange Belt

unfortunately you missed out. you can still get your hands on one but you will be paying inflated prices. check ebay

7. Ls1PWR

Ls1PWR White Belt

damn, maybe ill get lucky. ill keep any eye on ebay, and anyone here that orders an a1 and doesnt like it please contact me [email protected]

8. VatoMalo.com

VatoMalo.com White Belt

9. chino3

chino3 Purple Belt

My buddy might be backing out of his a1 seventh son (black/orange) a1. PM if youre interested and I will get your more information.

10. dalieu

dalieu Yellow Belt

Omg! I'm looking for the 7th Son in size A1. I PM-ed you.

11. chnsx7

chnsx7 White Belt