Does anyone know how the first Jones vs DC 1 last round was scored?

true_fan

Gold Belt
@Gold
Reaction score
Because DC slammed Jones! I’m asking because Jones won the rounds he took Reyes Down ! I’m just wondering if there was biased judgment or not. Another thing are slams more powerful than takedowns in the judging criteria?

Last edited:
1,3,4,5 for Jones I think across the board?

Edit: Oh, never mind read title wrong. Yeah 5th for Jones. Wasn’t much of a slam though, think Jones kind of got thrown onto his knees, not like his back or stomach got slammed into the mat.

1,3,4,5 for Jones I think across the board?

Edit: Oh, never mind read title wrong. Yeah 5th for Jones. Wasn’t much of a slam though, think Jones kind of got thrown onto his knees, not like his back or stomach got slammed into the mat.
Yes but u didn’t answer the question
Since u lazy
aBHaxEQ.gif

Since u lazy
aBHaxEQ.gif

What question, Jones won the 5th I believe on all judges cards. If the question is about biased judging, then yeah they can be biased. I like many others felt that him winning the Reyes fight was a bad call. Him winning the 5th round in the first DC fight was not.

Since u lazy
aBHaxEQ.gif

Jones destroyed your boy DC and showed who the true fighter was against Rayes who's still in a hospital crying about judges while JJ was banging 10's and ripping lines the same night.

Back