Does anyone hit harder than Korean Zombie at FW?

Destino2018

Purple Belt
@purple
Reaction score
That man basically has the touch of death at this point in his career and his hands are like pin point missiles which will always hit its mark. KZ absolutely dismantled Frankie and before that TKO Marcano in short order. I’m still a relatively new fan but from what I’ve seen that Yair KO was a complete fluke and he’s destroy him if they fought again. Same with Ortega dodging a bullet by not fighting him because he’d have gotten murdered. Volk has a huge order if he gets booked against him but if I’m being honest other than Max I don’t see him having to many problems with the Top 5 FWs.

Dude is combat perfection and classy to boot
Chan-Sung-Jung-Leonard-Garcia-UFN24-073_crop_north.jpg

It’s not so much his punching power, he just has really good timing and knows where and when to hit you on the button.

He has a really good ability to absorb damage and skillfully roll with punches in order for him to analyze his opponents timing and then counter them as they’re throwing at him.

I think Stephens... Stephens just doesn't have the timing/accuracy.

Maybe Stephens, but maybe not.
yeah I need to see this and I've been following KZ since WEC days

I feel like every feather needs to go thru Stephens before anything Don't matter to me If Stephens is ranked 5 or 15

Emmett, Stephens and Volkanovski. But KZ is more technically sound besides Volkanovski. KZ’s timing is second only to Mcgregor at FW. At this point he might be close to having more first round finishes than McGregor at featherweight. KZ is my dark horse for future champ

Emmett, Stephens and Volkanovski. But KZ is more technically sound besides Volkanovski. KZ’s timing is second only to Mcgregor at FW. At this point he might be close to having more first round finishes than McGregor at featherweight. KZ is my dark horse for future champ

KZ v Volkanovski is such an underrated match up.

I watched a video of his pre weight cut or dieting and was surprised by his thickness. Looked massive for 145lbs, as big as they ever look. His power is solid, but I believe its the pinpoint accuracy that he really is achieving. Great, most exciting 145 fighter.

He definitely can crack and has evolved his game a lot.
I still remember the vicious speed of the counter with which he cracked Moicano and the sound it made on impact. Very impressive. Plus the laser-guided missles he sent towards Frankie. Also he has good cardio and a good sub game. I hope his next fight with Zabit will be a five rounder so he can expose his bad cardio. Then off to the title shot for Zombie!

tumblr_mocoozMLML1s3nhi6o4_r1_250.gifv

These days your basically on queer street if he gets his hands on your face. Dudes just look shlumped.

Back