Does anyone here use Xyience?

Those no2 supps are basically l arganine. thats the most important ingriediant in them. you can just buy straight arganine and get similar results. I havent tried no2 yet, but theoretically it should work great. It dialates the blood vessels so you can get more blood, oxygen, nutrients to your musles. I dont know how true that is.

Check these sites out....Supplementcentral.com, Planetarynutrition.com, Bodybuilding.com, Houseofmuscle.com, Nutritionexpress.com, Bulknutrition.com, Mysupplementstore.com....all will give advice and offer you a variety of choices. Read up on it and remember that you have to start by eating the right foods as well. These supplements will help, but are not solely going to do it on their own.

Eat only good foods, avoid sugar and junk food, keep copious notes on what you intake, read up all you can on nutrition and find the diet that is right for you.

mjfan12 said:
Those no2 supps are basically l arganine. thats the most important ingriediant in them. you can just buy straight arganine and get similar results. I havent tried no2 yet, but theoretically it should work great. It dialates the blood vessels so you can get more blood, oxygen, nutrients to your musles. I dont know how true that is.

I read that too, I'm not really sure, I'll ask my buddy at work he is a nutritionist and writes out diets for people, he is on top of his shit as a personal trainer and a sports nutritionist.

Marketing Is A Beautiful Thing...you Should Eat Live Chickens Theres A Lot Of Protien..i Heard That Fedor Puts Hot Sauce On Them Thats Why Hes So Good!

mjfan12 said:

It isn't. Terumo debunked this a couple days ago.

Take it if you have and it's worked for you, I never argue against that. Work that placebo. Get results any way you can.

But if it works, it's not working the way it's saying it is.

innsane247 said:
Marketing Is A Beautiful Thing...you Should Eat Live Chickens Theres A Lot Of Protien..i Heard That Fedor Puts Hot Sauce On Them Thats Why Hes So Good!

Unfortunately they have to be virgin chickens and they are hard to come by. :D

wow thanks guys...so i guess Xyience is out of the question...haha

Taekwonjitsu said:
Check these sites out....Supplementcentral.com, Planetarynutrition.com, Bodybuilding.com, Houseofmuscle.com, Nutritionexpress.com, Bulknutrition.com, Mysupplementstore.com....all will give advice and offer you a variety of choices. Read up on it and remember that you have to start by eating the right foods as well. These supplements will help, but are not solely going to do it on their own.

Eat only good foods, avoid sugar and junk food, keep copious notes on what you intake, read up all you can on nutrition and find the diet that is right for you.

Those are all okay, with the exception of Bulk, which is exceptional.

Some of you gotta get out of MMA Discussion (but I guess most of you are just fans, not athletes):
Where to Buy Your Supplements

Creatine + L-Glutamine + B vitamins + Zinc > everything Xyience sells

thefulleffect99 said:
I weigh 145 lbs and im looking to get bigger and stronger. I just started working out...and i was wondering if anyone here used xyience? If so which would you perfer? XNGF Xtreme Natural Growth Factor or XTEST Xtreme Testosterone? Thanks alot guys. Oh btw i plan on taking ju jitsu and muay thai later....thats my mma discussion :)

I don't know if it is better than other supplements but i advise that you do some research before buying it.

xDivineSouLx said:
buy some muscle milk that shit works wonder.. http://www.cytosport.com/products/musclemilk.html .. kinda pricey but rather then that then some xscience stuff.. or by some ON protien from gnc itsl ike 77 servings for 40bucks.. cant beat that

Or you could buy it at DPS for $19.

Some of y'all need to visit Dieting and Supplement.

You guys are real noobs to training...but I commend all who train. You have my respect.

I don't understand, why would anyone want to gain weight?

Madmick said:
Or you could buy it at DPS for $19.

Some of y'all need to visit Dieting and Supplement.

You guys are real noobs to training...but I commend all who train. You have my respect.

how would u know we are noobs at training if u dont even know what we do? i have tried the american whey stuff but for me personally it does not taste very good but then again what protein does, unless u mix it with alot of stuff lol..

xDivineSouLx said:
how would u know we are noobs at training if u dont even know what we do? i have tried the american whey stuff but for me personally it does not taste very good but then again what protein does, unless u mix it with alot of stuff lol..

Very good point, but generally, man, guys who have been training in any sport (I'm the noob to Martial Arts, myself) know not to buy supplements directly from the manufacturers. You pay retail. I don't think I know anyone who has lifted weights for more than 6 months who doesn't know several cheaper places to get their Muscle Milk, so if you have (been lifting that long), you're the first.

Sorry, bro, but when you pay $40 for Muscle Milk, you come off as a noob.

And I haven't seen you once in S&P.

ILoveSakuraba said:
I don't understand, why would anyone want to gain weight?

If they were a skinny little bitch would be a pretty good hypothetical.

There really is no shortcut to getting big aside from steroids. I used to take protien suplements and all sorts of shit in my day, they got me nothing. I quit that shit and started eating a super high protein diet and began powerlifting and heavy weight training. That got me bigger. Not a lot bigger mind you (went from 140 to 155) but it was real results. The shit you buy from GNC is just gonna put a hole in your wallet.

eat well and just work out hard. no pain, no gain.
xyience sounds very tempting tho.

Just get NO-XPLODE from BSN. Pretty much same stuff, but a lot cheaper. Plus its endorsed by RONNIE COLEMAN! He knows about adding solid mass a lot more than the TUF guys.

Back