Does anyone have insomnia always after a great MMA event?

CereserBr

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
Fuck, i just cant sleep after a nice ufc event... They always end up in the middle of the night here in Brazil and i just sleep in the morning... 8:30 am here and and full awake, lol.

I dont think you know what insomnia really is

chew some valerian root and get more exercise

53698_73044_4840.jpeg

Doo ho choi hugging Shogun .. is this a real life ?

I didn't sleep for a week after I saw this for the first time...
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

This picture also had the same effect

Cca-6_rW0AEzp_D.jpg

<6>

I didn't sleep for a week after I saw this for the first time...
c781b103de6673a0a52375043bbd8be6.gif

Every time I see that GIF I relive the joy. Magical.

If Ronda's despair at this moment is proportionate to my glee, no wonder she's never coming back.

I have the same problem (U.S. EST) I dvr and watch in the morning, started at 5:00 today and done by 7:00 - it doesn't mess with my sleep and I'm not stuck in commercial hell.

Yeah

Probably because it's 6.30am

Right here. I only have insomnia after big fights when they end around midnight.

Holm/Shevchenko was ambien for me. Went to bed shortly after the event.

Fuck, i just cant sleep after a nice ufc event... They always end up in the middle of the night here in Brazil and i just sleep in the morning... 8:30 am here and and full awake, lol.

The fights end around 1 am here usually ( Closer To 10:30 I Think Last Night). Plenty of times I'll be up until 4, 5, even 6.

I'm camping right now though. So I sat by the fire last night, and read a tiny bit. Made a few posts and went to bed earlier. Didn't watch the post presser or much else.

Did you work out or do any physical activity yesterday? Did you just sit at home and eat coxinha all day waiting for the fights?

Yeah , some fights get my adrenaline rushing and its harder to sleep because of it.

Can"t handle the late snacks anymore. Nothing to do with the fights!

Haha... I'm with ya TS. I'm always pumped up after the fights (drug free)

Most of the time I stay up many hourz after the fight watching the post fight interviews & presser & FS1's commentary... chatting on Sherdog... sippin' on my drink~ & surprised by how wide awake I am. By the time I do all that it iz typically 3 - 6 a.m.

Yes, I have seen the sun rize even after a fight card ended 5 hourz earlier. haha...

I'm usually so baked after an event that I pass out in a sec.

Back