Does anyone have experience with www.best-muaythai-equipment.com?

Mumrik

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
I'm interested in ordering from the guy as he has rather low prices and somewhat cheaper shipping options than many of the other Thai-based companies.

That said, you never know with things like these, so I'd love to hear if anyone here has any experience with the shop..?

I'm interested in ordering from the guy as he has rather low prices and somewhat cheaper shipping options than many of the other Thai-based companies.

That said, you never know with things like these, so I'd love to hear if anyone here has any experience with the shop..?

emailed this guy a while back about ordering some equipment, he responded quickly and was very helpful (checked on something at the Fairtex factory for me and everything), but I did not end up ordering him because he would not accept paypal on orders my size (I would have had to set up an account with moneybookers or something like that and I was too lazy), so I can't say I have ordered from him, but he was very personable when I communicated with him. If your worried about reliability see what the payment method for your size order would be and what kind of security it offers (I assume they are all like paypal where your money/order is protected somewhat), other than that I can't say much, if you don't end up getting any reviews from past customers what items are you looking for? we might be able to point you in the right direction if your looking for an alternative to this site, otherwise let us know how it goes

I've communicated a lot with him, and he seems very nice. I'm just checking for positive feedback to make myself feel safe here :)

And yes, that is one huge URL name.

he is great, had him do some custom gloves for me, and he also did some custom thai pads as well. The guy is very top notch

Back