Does anyone have an opinion on Rozenstruik's ass crack?

there's no excuse for having an opinion on that. either way.

It's so interesting how a crack can be so distracting... like you know the fight can end in any sec with the type of fighters there... but you still look at the crack. Eventually I was able to adjust and ignore it.

But then it would pop up again!:mad:

Crack went halfway up his back

Dont know actually i was watching on a bad quality stream, looked to me like a bunch black squares with a black line on the middle

We need less asscrack in Men’s heavyweight and more asscrack in the women’s division! Fuck it let em wears thongs and we might get some bootyhole

Even all sweaty it was ashy as fuck.

tenor.gif

It's so interesting how a crack can be so distracting... like you know the fight can end in any sec with the type of fighters there... but you still look at the crack. Eventually I was able to adjust and ignore it.

But then it would pop up again!:mad:
Totally man, I 1000000000000000000% understand what you mean.

lol my mind was way too occupied with stress for reems glass jaw to notice any asscracks. Ive seen the ball scratching though :p

Thick, jiggly and loose.

Unfair advantage, cools the crack and sack. If he can do it everyone should be allowed and don't forget wmma. Just ask Derrick Lewis...

How do these guys not get better fitted shorts? I can't imagine that shit didn't negatively effect his performance.

Everybody wondering why Dan doesn't just make him pull up his shorts.
irZf4Ff.gif

I don't think it's his fault. It's more like pants nowadays are low rise (less length from crotch to waist). Low rise pants are gay AF, especially for athletes who are muscular. If you pull the pants up more, your crotch will suffocate. Blame Reebok's design.

Back