does anyone else want to see DC lose?

I don't as much want to see him lose as I want to see Bones win. Love him or hate him, he is a fantastic champion. He typically fights often, he is exciting and incredibly violent. He also never has a boring fight - he's always comes to the cage to hurt people and it's fantastic.

No, because if you are a jones fan I put you on a list along with murders, wife beats and child touchers.

Jon is scum who drives drunk, cheats on his wife, eye pokes his opponents and hates gay people.

If you like jones you probably have no friends or family, other than people who are assholes like you.

Last edited:
This is the second time that I will be rooting for Jones. I don't like his persona that much but I love his fights. I liked DC until he began talking. On UFC tonight, the way he talked to Mir and about Roy Nelson, the way he tries to talk other people down to make himself look better. He's trying to be the good guy but he's too unlikeable. You can tell he's media-trained to the gills spitting out things he thinks people and mainly the UFC want to hear and corny commercial jingles like "Jon Jones, come january 3rd, you and me." Jones, with all his flaws, just seems more human. It's going to be very interesting to see how DC is going to deal under the biggest spotlight, facing adversity in the cage.

Last edited:
YES. The more i see of DC the less I like him. Whiney little girl who is so butthurt all the time.

I also don't really like contenders who talk about how they are GOAT when they have never been champ

If you're supporting Jon Jones you're probably a homosexual.

War Incredulous

Not really, but I have a feeling DC will struggle with such a well rounded fighter with height/reach advantage and experience to go 5 rounds.

Usually I am just a fan of great fighting and don't care about the personalities, but I have also grown tired of all of the whining by the TMZ babies that love DC. I am now biased towards Jones.

So we are at an impasse lol...:icon_lol:

Not really. I'm if i'm betting it's Jones but war DC. We'll be at an impass when Jones fights Weidman. I'm not really a Jones hater but I don't care for him either. He does seem rather fake. That said Jones is one of the most exciting names out there for true MMA fans, if not the most. Very excited to see them both perform.

If you're supporting Jon Jones you're probably a homosexual.

I am not homosexual, but I don't catch your attempt to troll. What does being a homosexual have to do with anything about DC or Jones.

I can however see that TMZ queens will hate Jones. And you are probably one of people that hang out with the girls watching the latest hearsay about who said what.

This is the second time that I will be rooting for Jones. I don't like his persona that much but I love his fights. I liked DC until he began talking. On UFC tonight, the way he talked to Mir and about Roy Nelson, the way he tries to talk other people down to make himself look better. He's trying to be the good guy but he's too unlikeable. You can tell he's media-trained to the gills spitting out things he thinks people and mainly the UFC want to hear and corny commercial jingles like "Jon Jones, come january 3rd, you and me." Jones, with all his flaws, just seems more human. It's going to be very interesting to see how DC is going to deal under the biggest spotlight, facing adversity in the cage.

Well put, pretty much how I feel. I'm not saying Jones has been a model human throughout his career but DC comes across like he's trying to hard to be the good guy and it's not real.

Jones comes across as kind of a douche. Someone you wouldnt hang out with at a bar but would feel bad for if he got hit by a bus. DC is more of the raging asshole frat-boy. somebody i would love to see sprawled in the street bleeding from a massive head wound.

His first interations in the UFC were basically calling Jones a fake and talking shiat about him non stop. When Jones responds in kind, DC has the nerve to act offended like Jones came out of the dark and called him out for no reason. They both are insufferable. DC just tries to hard to be while Jones just kinda is.

Back