does anyone else want to see DC lose?

Aerose91

Brown Belt
@Brown
Reaction score
I'm not really a Jones fan but I'm kind of sick of DC's "Jones is an evil dictator and I'm leading the revolt to free the oppressed" moniker. He's an amazing fighter no doubt but I'd have to say he has come across more annoying than Jones to me.

Plus I like the mystique of Jon Jones, were watching a historical fighter in the making. If DC loses he'll win a few more then get another shot at the title anyway.

I want to see Jones win, but I have no disrespect or hate toward DC.

rooting for bones personally but dont care either way that much - the level of fight is exciting enough

I mostly just want Jones to win, apart from any grudges and bad blood, but I've come to think considerably less of Cormier's personality as of late. The more he talks, the more I realize I don't really care for him. The same thing happened with Gustafsson. I guess Jones brings out the worst in people.

Some people pull for Duke, the NY Yankees, and Dick Cheney too, so yeah, I am sure they all want Bones to win as well.

I just want to see a good fight, but I can't understand anyone who doesn't want to see Jones get smashed at this point???

I'm not really a Jones fan but I'm kind of sick of DC's "Jones is an evil dictator and I'm leading the revolt to free the oppressed" moniker. He's an amazing fighter no doubt but I'd have to say he has come across more annoying than Jones to me.

Plus I like the mystique of Jon Jones, were watching a historical fighter in the making. If DC loses he'll win a few more then get another shot at the title anyway.

Lol I hope Cormier beats this guy to a pulp

Yeah DC seems kinda new to this trash talking game and doesn't come across totally confident at it so I'm gonna root for Despicable Jones.

On second thought, nah.

Rooting for Bones!

Like DC but even bigger bones fan.

WAR GOAT

I just want to see a good fight, but I can't understand anyone who doesn't want to see Jones get smashed at this point???

Not everyone buys into the hate.

Alot of the weird stuff he does gets blown way out of proportion by his haters, then it just steamrolls into some kind of crazed wacky cult hate following where I'm pretty sure they just sit around cutting themselves in anticipation of being able to hate him more in another hour from now.

I just want to see a great competitive fight that last a few rounds, no crappy ending like an unearned cut or injury, no decision, just a good long war with someone getting the better in the end.

Fuck the tool haters, their opinions mean shit.

I don't want to see DC lose, I just want to see Jones win.

I'm pulling for Bones. After seeing the weigh-ins I am more optimistic about Jones' prospects in the fight. It doesn't look like DC had a good weight cut.

Last edited:
Back