Does anyone else think Nicco Montano intentionally sabotaged her weight cut?

BjPenn2017

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Maybe I have my tinfoil hat on here but I honestly think she may have.

Makes weight no problem during a 6 week period on tuf, has 9 months to train for Shevchenko, expresses her discontent with the fact she even has to face Shevchenko and says she doesn't believe she's number 1 contender. Now all of a sudden she can't make weight and pulls out of the fight the day it's supposed to happen but her coach says she'll be fine in a few days?

Am I the only one who thinks something is fishy? How do you make weight 3 times in a 6 week period but fail making it one time in 9 months? Either she is unprofessional or scared but either way this girl isn't championship material and should be stripped immediately.

Yeah man the tuf thing is all you need to know. This girl is terrified of Val. And she should be.

DifficultFickleBarbet-small.gif

How do you know it was the weight cut? Has it been reported yet why she went to the hospital?

The "Bullet" dodged a bullet here.

yes.

mystic ul says yea

she was ready to ko and submit bullet at the same damn time!!. what u talking about sabotage for you filthy casual

We don't even know why she was hospitalized. Could've been a panic attack or whatever

She is a skinny, small, thin, "unmuscular" girl.. how hard can it be.

Back