Does anyone else think Gus could KO JDS?

MyFist

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Seen to me like Gus could finish JDS by TKO if they fight.

I know JDS is a HW and Gus is a LHW, but barely that much difference in weight class.

JDS is probably 245 pounds fight night.
Gus is likely be 220 pounds fight night.
That's like 25 pounds difference.

I saw TRT Hendo at 207 pounds KO Fedor at 233 pounds and that's like 26 pounds difference, and heck Hendo was a MW.

I think Gus is a better boxer than JDS and faster.

JDS seen to be a punch bag after all those beatings Cain and Stipe put on him, especially those Cain stole his soul twice. I feel really bad for JDS, Cain took 10 years of his life.

I think now Gus could hurt JDS so bad and beat him by decision or TKO JDS by the 5th round.

Pre-cain - Junior would knock Gus out cold.
Post-cain - Anything can happen.

Idk, JDS has a pretty solid chin, I think Gus could possibly beat him in a 5 round war but IDK about Ko'ing him.

Even if there were two of Gus both of them couldn't knock out JDS. Gus doesn't have heavy hands at all. He is more like Diaz bro...with worse hands though.

Gus nuthuggers always make me LOL.

I think Gus definitely has the footwork, boxing, and power to beat jds. Jds has horrible defense and backs straight up when being pressured. God I can't wait for him to rematch jones.

Yes, he'd give JDS fits with his footwork, draining his gas tank and he'd pck him apart. Leading to a gassed JDS getting KO'd.

Gus isn't KOing JDS with his hands IMO.

The Fedor - Hendo comparison is also retarded because Hendo has legit HW punching power and Fedor's chin was deteriorated as fuck by then.

We are just a few fights away from a gust of wind sending JDS schleep. Dude has been in some wars and is starting to get war torn. We all saw what happened to Shogun(2 straight KO losses) and Silva(KO then near KO before leg break in Weidman fights) and Mark Hunt (last 2 losses by KO/TKO). JDS is one good punch away from becoming a future glass chin for young hungry Heavyweights to be welcomed in at the gate.

Gus at heavyweight, yes he could.

Gus at current weight, no, I don't see it happening.

Wouldnt think that he could, but anything can happen.....

JDS is gonna have his carrer cut short due to head trauma if he doesnt learn some head movement.

specially when he circles off the cage and just leaves his hands down. ate like 5 free shots in that last fight

With Gus' efficiency and JDS' awful defending, yeah maybe.

43689-Christian-Bale-dafuq-wtf-gif-4Vsk.gif

As you have seen with the Cain fights...Junior is bloody hard to KO! Toughest dude on 2 feet i think! Not many people would be standing after a beating like that from Cain!

Back