Does anyone else really want to see Aldo vs. Khabib?

I'm starting to believe this too. UFC has to keep this Khabib thing going.
By the way, the amount of ridiculous posts about Aldo being ragdolled is telling, people are really buying into this hype. Nobody ragdolls Aldo, for fucks sake. Not to mention the horror Khabib's legs would have to endure if he goes against Aldo.
You think Aldo would throw leg kicks against the best wrestler he's faced? Spoiler alert - he wouldn't.

You think Aldo would throw leg kicks against the best wrestler he's faced? Spoiler alert - he wouldn't.

Aldo is so much better than Khabib in every other aspect, I'm convinced Khabib won't touch him. Brute force can only take you so far, and I'm sure Aldo won't shy away from chopping his legs any chance he gets. But we'll see. I still hope Conor gets Khabib and then faces Aldo.

Aldo is so much better than Khabib in every other aspect, I'm convinced Khabib won't touch him. Brute force can only take you so far, and I'm sure Aldo won't shy away from chopping his legs any chance he gets. But we'll see. I still hope Conor gets Khabib and then faces Aldo.
Aldo wouldn't throw low kicks on Edgar in their second fight for fear of being taken down. Tough fight to call. The speed of Aldo might be too much, but I'm leaning towards Khabib grinding out a decision.

He's had good TDD against short wrestle boxers. Khabib's performances suggest that Aldo would get ragdolled, and his cardio won't hold up for 5 rounds of trying to defend Khabib's takedowns.
Khabib's performances suggest that he's going to miss a lot of takedowns just like he misses them in a lot of his fights. He's fighting the guy with the best TDD in MMA and now Khabib's automatically going to ragdoll him even though he misses takedowns against average LW wrestlers??

Good fight. Sucks for the loser though

Khabib's performances suggest that he's going to miss a lot of takedowns just like he misses them in a lot of his fights. He's fighting the guy with the best TDD in MMA and now Khabib's automatically going to ragdoll him even though he misses takedowns against average LW wrestlers??
Of course he'll miss some takedowns, but he won't stop until he gets them. Aldo won't be able to handle the pressure. The size difference will also be a big factor.

Sure, Aldo's the better striker, but he doesn't have the power to stop Khabib or the cardio to last 5 rounds with him.

I want to say/ask two things:

1- Tibau defended all takedowns from Khabib and Aldo is much more technical in TDD's department.

2-Khabib has gas to maintain the pressure for 5 rounds?!

Idk, I feel like Aldo is just to small for Khabib. But if anyone can do it, it's Jose.

I want to say/ask two things:

1- Tibau defended all takedowns from Khabib and Aldo is much more technical in TDD's department.

2-Khabib has gas to maintain the pressure for 5 rounds?!
Tibau is also much bigger than Aldo and a cheat.

I'd like to see it but lets face it, the brass are hoping Khabib loses and Conor doesn't have to face him

Just a week ago, Khabib's nuthugging brigade was all about which papers he's signed and how no one will fight him. Now, they're all scrambling and making up the most ridiculous excuses why Khabib shouldn't fight Aldo. I guess it really sucks to find out your hero is a lame DUCK. He gets a pass though I guess, "daddy" says no. LMFAO
You are too limited intellectually to understand.

yeah. But Aldo has better pivots and counter attacks, also Khabib must pay attention to Aldo knees. He frustrated Edgar with those.
Khabib is also much bigger than Edgar and more complete in his takedowns(double,single,throws). I don't want to see this fight. Not because I fear Aldo. I think Khabib is too good in the grappling department and too big for him. But because if he doesn't beat Tony some guys there will still say that Fergy deserve it more.

Khabib is also much bigger than Edgar and more complete in his takedowns(double,single,throws). I don't want to see this fight. Not because I fear Aldo. I think Khabib is too good in the grappling department and too big for him. But because if he doesn't beat Tony some guys there will still say that Fergy deserve it more.
I want to see Khabib demolishing Conor first.

Aldo should fight Holloway first and try a LW strap against Khabib in the end of the year.

Nah, I'm good.

I'm more interested in watching a Conor/Khabib fight. At what weight would Khabib fight Aldo? a catchweight? Not interested.

I want to see Khabib demolishing Conor first.

Aldo should fight Holloway first and try a LW strap against Khabib in the end of the year.
I want him to fight those three. First Fergy to be seen as a true number one contender by intelligent mma fans. Conor next and then Aldo if he wins the belt. ;)

Back