Does anyone else really want to see Aldo vs. Khabib?

Joe Rogan's Kettlebell

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Sounds like a great fight tbh

Maybe even better than Khabib vs. Conor

Obligatory.
lol1.gif

I'd pay double for that fight alone. Can't wait to see if Aldo's godlike TDD holds up. If Aldo beats Khabib impressively then the hype for the rematch against Conor will be huge. Take my money!

What... You mean the race to see which fighter pulls out first. Yeah, I'd watch that.

It would be a great fight but I'd rather see the Russian beat the piss out of the ginger.

Absolutely great fight, no idea who to root for.

It would truly be the immovable force against the irresistible object - M. Goldberg

Would fucking love to see this fight

chances at least one fighter pulls out?

love to see it if it actually materializes

Yep, would absolutely love to see this fight. Ferguson/Khabib was a cool fight, but I think Aldo/Khabib may be even more interesting.

Absolutely. I hope the UFC makes this fight happen, and then the winner fight Conor in his return. It sets up a potentially ridiculous situation, with Conor holding both the FW and LW titles, and Aldo holding both the FW and LW Interim titles lol

Surprised Aldo wants it. I definitely want to see it. Props to him.

Just a week ago, Khabib's nuthugging brigade was all about which papers he's signed and how no one will fight him. Now, they're all scrambling and making up the most ridiculous excuses why Khabib shouldn't fight Aldo. I guess it really sucks to find out your hero is a lame DUCK. He gets a pass though I guess, "daddy" says no. LMFAO

Just a week ago, Khabib's nuthugging brigade was all about which papers he's signed and how no one will fight him. Now, they're all scrambling and making up the most ridiculous excuses why Khabib shouldn't fight Aldo. I guess it really sucks to find out your hero is a lame DUCK. He gets a pass though I guess, "daddy" says no. LMFAO
You sound like an insecure Conor fan.

On topic, this would be a sick fight. Aldo by godlike tdd and making it to the later rounds

Would love to see it. Aldo is basicly the perfect fighter to beat Khabib if he was just a bit bigger. The size difference makes it interesting

Back