Does anyone else post here or online in general while drunk?

Dublin

Dont fear me
@Blue
Reaction score
I would say I have more posts on sherdog drunk than sober lol. I prefer this though because at least if I embarrass myself it's not in front of my family and friends on facebook.

I copy all your posts and send them to your family.

Yes and I'm only sleeping about 2 hours a night so when its slow it pisses me off​

no usually when i'm stoned. When I'm drunk im out doing stuff not sitting lonely behind the computer.

very guilty of doing this. also posting whilst high all the time. except i am neither right now being at work.

I post a lot after I've taken my ambien. It used to be hard to read, and type something comprehensible.

About 25/75 drunk/sober. Should probably switch that to 0/100, but the road to hell and all that...

yes I do this on occasion. I then have to log in the next day and see if I got banned or did something I should regret.

Of course. And oddly enough my drunken posts are usually better. Some people get wild when drunk. I get comtemplative. And use words like contemplative.

Last edited:
yes I do this on occasion. I then have to log in the next day and see if I got banned or did something I should regret.

Trust me, you bounce back... Just don't get too vocal about cat owners being lazy twatnozzles, and never suggest you've slept with Nam Phan's girlfriend. Mods hate that stuff.

Lol... If my post time is later than 8:00pm you should assume I'm drunk

I would say I have more posts on sherdog drunk than sober lol. I prefer this though because at least if I embarrass myself it's not in front of my family and friends on facebook.
I heard that. I still feel pretty shitty sometimes tho when I read some posts the next day that I went a little over the top in. Also Sherdog IS our friends and family, bro

I post a lot on ambien with the walrus like right now.
shit gonna get weird.

I'm either getting drunk or hungover when I post on any forum. No regrets.

I don't drink as much as I used to. I couldn't possibly drink as much as I used to. It's been well over 20 years since I've been drunk. I only occasionally drink at home and I still hold a commercial drivers license so the legal BAC for me is .04. I limit myself to 2 drinks if I'm driving. Of course I can't drink anything while driving a commercial vehicle but I only do that a couple of times a year.

If I'm drunk I'm either banging or sleeping.

When I find my soul mate, I'll be doing both.

sometimes I am drunk. More sober. I don't care what happens here. I'm surrounded by people that also post on the internet as a pastime. No one here can judge me.

Back