Does anyone else miss the UFC Event mode..

IrishFighterLA

Orange Belt
Reaction score
EA never included an Event mode in EA UFC..

Anyone else miss this, I hope it may eventually be included in an update.. It was fun to set up or randomly select and 8 fight card and just play would be cool for online too..

It was my favorite feature in Undisputed 3 and I believe UFC 2010. The only thing I wish Undisputed 3 included was making Pride events, but it wasn't too bad since you could set up tournaments. Loved event mode though, hopefully EA will include it in their next UFC game. I don't know if i'll pick up EA UFC, it looked good in the previews but I heard the career mode was terrible.

I miss it a lot; me and my buddies made so many cards.

I really miss Title Mode as well, it was nice to just pick your favorite fighter and see how many defenses you could get. Tournament Mode was really fun to play with a friend; starting on opposite ends of the bracket with CPU on the hardest setting and seeing if you would meet in the finals.

In all honesty, any fucking single player mode other than career would be nice; still shocked they slacked off on that.

I borrowed my friend's 360 just so I could play Undisputed 3 again, I fucking love this game and have a lot of great CAF-made fighters like Cormier and Gus and it's hella fun watching fights then creating their movesets and trying to fight like them. I know that's mad nerd shit but come at me. lol
Tournament, Event mode, etc, was all fun. Undisputed 3 is currently the GOAT mma game. Hopefully EA hits a homerun by the 3rd game. Not too mad cuz I don't have a Ps4/Xbone yet anyway.

I borrowed my friend's 360 just so I could play Undisputed 3 again, I fucking love this game and have a lot of great CAF-made fighters like Cormier and Gus and it's hella fun watching fights then creating their movesets and trying to fight like them. I know that's mad nerd shit but come at me. lol
Tournament, Event mode, etc, was all fun. Undisputed 3 is currently the GOAT mma game. Hopefully EA hits a homerun by the 3rd game. Not too mad cuz I don't have a Ps4/Xbone yet anyway.

Would have been nicer if they didn't fuck us over with the stats as a ploy to get us to pay more.

Yep or even a simple tournament mode.

Won't be picking up 2 if the offline modes are lacking.

I didn't bother with career as it's boring and it was just menus menus menus.

Career mode is ok.. not that bad but after you win the title its just repetitive until your retired by default.

Back