Does Anyone Else Flip Their Burgers Upside Down Before Eating Them?

Burger turner right here, thought I was the only one. I do it for the same reason and it seems obvious that its the right course of action.

No I am not a freak!

The burger patty adds stability to the structure when its on the bottom. Put it at the top and the bottom bun wants to flop and the garnishes fly all over the place.

Stop this madness. Have you no shame TS?

I use a fork and knife

304148.jpg

You monster!

That is only acceptable in extreme circumstances - in which case you cut the burger into burger-sized pieces and eat them individually (after flipping them, of course).
8f86d599ed03f0b6e30cfef417cf60fd.jpg

you people are weirdos.
next thing you'll tell me you're left handed.

If I see anyone doing this I'm punching them in the mouth.

No I am not a freak!

The burger patty adds stability to the structure when its on the bottom. Put it at the top and the bottom bun wants to flop and the garnishes fly all over the place.

Stop this madness. Have you no shame TS?

+Juan

Came here to post this.

If this kind of shit is okay then we should just go ahead and throw out all the laws and progress we have made and go back to the jungles

I build my burgers upside down.

Key here is to spread your condiments on the meat and apply the slippery veggies like pickles, tomatoes, and jalapeños into the sauce so they don't jump out on the first knaw. Use a half moon shaped chunk of lechuga on the bottom bun to hold it all together.

WTF

Back