Does Anyone Else Discredit Cyborg?

MMAProfessional

Golden Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Ik I'm not alone on this. I know Cyborg is a pioneer for WMMA. One of the first women to dedicate their lives to WMMA but mannn. It's hard to not look and hear Cyborg and not thing that she got there from juicing many years. She sounds like a trans women off test treatment. I'm not trying to be a troll, I'm really not. She just clearly has a physical change more than most women. There are many women that are muscular but her physical features and her voice shows signs of years of hormone abuse. Almost of all her wins are women who get into a fire fight with her and they can't take her punch and she hits harder. Them throwing hands and Cyborg unfazed and her opponent crumbling from her power. Nunes is for sure more on the masculine side but she doesn't scream cheat to me. The UFC will likely avoid Cyborg and she's banished to other organizations as the woman who isn't the best and one of the best with an asterisk.

Calling her a trans but not the likes of Nunes or adrade? You are even biased in your fighter and gender bashing

Anyone else? Have you been on here anytime in the last 20 years?

I'm sure she's the only athlete juicing.

Also, she hasn't really been caught to my knowledge? so...what are we really complaining about?

She beats people up cause she is more physical than them? Well, it is athletics so yeah...technique isn't the only thing that matters. Being big and strong is part of being a good fighter.

Jon Jones beats up guys he is longer than all the time and he has actually been caught cheating. Cyborg is just discriminated against cause she looks like a man.

Last edited:
Well she had been busted twice now, once in like 2011ish and then like 2016/2017 time period. So we all know she has been using during her career.

If you want to discredit a fighter for it than discredit them.

Probably the biggest thing that made Cyborg kind of the Fedor version of women was a lot of times out she has had the massive size advantage(mainly due to PED's). A lot of her match ups were against bloated women coming up 20 to 30+lbs in weight or just bigger boned women to fight her. When Cyborg is really a muscle jacked 155 to 160ish who cuts to 145. Remove the massive gains from PED's and she probably is a natural athletic 135lb woman. It would be like Romero fighting some random 155ers who rarely cut much to make the weight class coming up to 185. There is going to be a lot of one sided beatdowns in the cage regardless of skills. Cyborg has largely made a career out of just over powering her opponents many more times over actually utilizing great technique to overcome another fighters skills.

Shes making sure shes on the level playing field with everyone else. Like it or not, your favorite fighter is on the juice, all of them. Some of them get caught, most of them dont.

Well she had been busted twice now, once in like 2011ish and then like 2016/2017 time period. So we all know she has been using during her career.

If you want to discredit a fighter for it than discredit them.

Probably the biggest thing that made Cyborg kind of the Fedor version of women was a lot of times out she has had the massive size advantage(mainly due to PED's). A lot of her match ups were against bloated women coming up 20 to 30+lbs in weight or just bigger boned women to fight her. When Cyborg is really a muscle jacked 155 to 160ish who cuts to 145. Remove the massive gains from PED's and she probably is a natural athletic 135lb woman. It would be like Romero fighting some random 155ers who rarely cut much to make the weight class coming up to 185. There is going to be a lot of one sided beatdowns in the cage regardless of skills. Cyborg has largely made a career out of just over powering her opponents many more times over actually utilizing great technique to overcome another fighters skills.

what? That’s like saying mike Tyson only won because he is aggressive and ferocious.

cyborg beats girls still to this day because she’s a way better fighter than them. And she’s been in the sport significantly longer than any other woman by far.

what? That’s like saying mike Tyson only won because he is aggressive and ferocious.

cyborg beats girls still to this day because she’s a way better fighter than them. And she’s been in the sport significantly longer than any other woman by far.

No doubt she has some very good skills. But she also has been blessed by a great size and strength advantage in most her fights and she gets a good majority of that advantage from using PED's.

I don't remember Tyson fighting guys one or two weight classes below him most times out. I don't remember Mike Tyson having just a massive weight and strength advantage many more times than not when he stepped in the ring. I do know Tyson has said he dabbled in PED's but also felt like they didn't do much for him, whatever that is worth.

Cyborg is a solid fighter that made a living taking male hormones and beating up mostly smaller, less skilled women. Nunes is vastly superior in skills, and took a different approach regarding male hormones.

I think she’s kind of overrated. She’s definitely a good fighter, but has the asterisk of PEDs and a resume built to a large degree on fighting blown-up bantamweights. I wasn’t shocked that Nunes beat her, and I think Nunes would beat her again if they fought. To be fair, I get that there aren’t tons of women featherweights out there. I think she’s good, but not as good as some think she is.

Back