• nonanswer for control

• No I don't follow NASCAR

• Yes I follow NASCAR

Results are only viewable after voting.

brackis1

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I personally don't, but I saw something today about an FBI raid and some teams shutting down due to lack of sponsorships. Does anyone here actually watch it? Seems like they have zero star power. I can name Jimmy Johnson and that's about it in terms of guys still racing.

I used to watch the races on TV as a kid because I would get their die-cast cars in cereal boxes. Was a Bill Elliot fan because of this actually.

I suppose Chase Elliot would be my favorite driver right now, but I haven't even watched a race in a good few years.

Can’t understand why people don’t like watching cars go round in a circle 500 times

Can’t understand why people don’t like watching cars go round in a circle 500 times
How many crashes would we see if they turned around and had to turn right for a change?

How many crashes would we see if they turned around and had to turn right for a change?

Should have half the field driving in the other direction on fire

I still do. It's gone to shit with the changes every year, but I still watch.

Non
Athletic
Sport
Centered
Around
Rednecks

When i lived in north carolina many, many years ago, i got into it a little bit for 5 or 6 years. but with people like jeff gordon, dale jr., bill elliott, etc leaving, there has been nobody interesting at all to replace them. and at least in years past, assholes like dale sr. were at least interesting. now many of them (the bush's, etc) are just assholes and not interesting at all.

amazing how that sport has gone though. it was just a few years ago that it was exploding and becoming super popular. now it is shriveling up

It sucks now. It is a bunch of fucking dorks driving now. Like legit nerds that look like pussies.

Guys like Stewart who would murder the competition are gone.

What changes?
Have they done shit to the rules or mostly just old drivers retiring?

It's the rules. Aero packages and inconsistent enforcement along with changes to the Chase.

I don’t watch it but it’s fascinating to me that it (and cricket) are as huge as they are.

Back