Does anyone care about Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz 2 ?

Literally everyone. What riled everyone was it was headlining UFC 200. The Marquee event, headlined by inconsequential rematch and that he's still not defended his title(its only been 8 months).

This is the fight to make if your a businessman. Conor can always run back to 145.

maxresdefault.jpg
I see the UFC desperately trying to promote it and i dont give 2 shits. The whole conor act got old 4 months ago and noone on earth was calling for this rematch. So much good fights happen this year already and this is the most pointless of them all. I honesty dont give a shit about this rematch and was wondering how you guys feel about this rematch and does anyone share my feelings ? Also what is your prediction on the buys it will do ? I dont think it will do anywhere near the first.

Time will tell. If it dose over 500 000 PPVs I guess people care. History shows that most people care about fun match ups rather than merit based math ups. Nr 1 vs 2 isnt a good enough selling point to get the masses to tune in.

I personally thinks its a dream match up. Cant wait for it to happen :-D

I think 1.6 ppv buys

Two of the most exciting fighters in the UFC. Of course I'm excited. It's nearly a guaranteed finish, I just hope it doesn't get stopped for cuts on Nate. One of the only ways it won't be an amazing fight.

no. bullshit fight by two guys who don't belong at 170

and lol at everyone talking about a rubber match. they will not do a rubber match, they will bury nate and make him fight an endless number of wrestlers just for messing up ufc plans

Conor vs Nate ll is why Woodley vs Diaz will be happening.

I am excited for Woodley vs Diaz already or maybe even GSP!!!

Everyone who says they don't care will be glued to their seats watching it.

It's a pointless fight but will be fun to see Conor get his ass kicked again

Yeah a great fight headlining a stacked card who would watch that.

Yeah why not. Its a thing now and I like the way Conor and Nate interact.

I'll be watching for sure. Just snobbery to say there isn't any interest

Back