Does anyone care about Conor McGregor vs Nate Diaz 2 ?

J

JollyRants

maxresdefault.jpg
I see the UFC desperately trying to promote it and i dont give 2 shits. The whole conor act got old 4 months ago and noone on earth was calling for this rematch. So much good fights happen this year already and this is the most pointless of them all. I honesty dont give a shit about this rematch and was wondering how you guys feel about this rematch and does anyone share my feelings ? Also what is your prediction on the buys it will do ? I dont think it will do anywhere near the first.

Its a worthless fight and it shits on Aldo as the contender now 2x times over.

But yet they want to demonize Woodley for doing the same thing and that is earn big money.

I love it. It's such a fun fight and I appreciate Conor wanting to run it back. I'm admittedly a huge Diaz brothers fan though so my opinion probably doesn't count as much.

I just watched Nates appearance on Conan for the first time and he killed it! It was very entertaining.

Not really, it's a good fight though.

The 3rd fight should be good.

anyone with a brain is excited about that fight

No, no-one cares about that fight. For some reason it is still going to sell over 1.3mil PPV.

Crap fight. Don't care. I will still watch, (I purchase every card,) but I may go to a bar instead of order it.

Desperately trying to sell?

This fight will pull bigger than 200 and possibly 196. They have it made.

No one cares. Except the near 2M people that will pay to watch it.

nah mate no one gives a shit thats why people arnt making stupid redundant threads about it.... oh wait?

I care.
Most people that hate it , hate it because they hate Conor.
If we're just judging the fight on its own merits, this should be a good one..someone gets KOd or tapped..guaranteed

Only reason I dont like this fight is because Conor is the FW Champion and has been healthy for quite a while and he is fighting a LW at WW. Like what the fuck. They could've held on for the rematch a bit but it seems like Connie wants to get this out of his system thinking with a bit of training he can do something against Donald "Mean 1,2s" Diaz. I like to see champs defend their belts and create a legacy. Conor's legacy atm is being a loud mouth who beat the FW champ because he got into his head too much not because of his actual skill.

Also, Conor's act has grown stale for quite a while now. I can barely listen to him talk. I watch the pressers to see Donald destroy him constantly and watch Connie try his hardest to belittle him by talking about money and cholos.

Only reason I dont like this fight is because Conor is the FW Champion and has been healthy for quite a while and he is fighting a LW at WW. Like what the fuck. They could've held on for the rematch a bit but it seems like Connie wants to get this out of his system thinking with a bit of training he can do something against Donald "Mean 1,2s" Diaz. I like to see champs defend their belts and create a legacy. Conor's legacy atm is being a loud mouth who beat the FW champ because he got into his head too much not because of his actual skill.
giphy.gif

It's amazing that there people so bitter about McGregor that their minds can become this warped.

Sure I am,its gonna be awesome fight and incredible shit storm after no matter who wins.

maxresdefault.jpg
I see the UFC desperately trying to promote it and i dont give 2 shits. The whole conor act got old 4 months ago and noone on earth was calling for this rematch. So much good fights happen this year already and this is the most pointless of them all. I honesty dont give a shit about this rematch and was wondering how you guys feel about this rematch and does anyone share my feelings ? Also what is your prediction on the buys it will do ? I dont think it will do anywhere near the first.
I feel like I need to jack this thread with a little Diaz Brothers love. I used to have this video on my MySpace 10 years ago. Respeck.

Back