Does anyone actually think Weidman has a chance on the feet vs Vitor?

LoveHateLove

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
Vitor is the biggest beast in the UFC when it comes devastating knockouts on the feet. Does anyone think Weidman will even dare stand with him?

Of course he will. He stood with Anderson and machida.

If he can KO and compete with 2 of the best strikers in MMA, I think Vitor will be nothing new to the champ. Non TRT Vitor stands no chance against a healthy Weidman.

The guy can stand and bang with Anderson and Lyoto, but a TRT free Vitor is the guy Chris isn't going to be able to stand with?

Vitor is the biggest beast in the UFC when it comes devastating knockouts on the feet. Does anyone think Weidman will even dare stand with him?

Remember non-trt hendo non trt vitor will be a much slower older looking fighter that will get a beat down.

Weidman outstrikes Anderson Silva and Lyoto Machida but for some reason will be terrified of Belfort?

People are making pretty poor analysis of this. Just because he can trade with two completely different strikers (and those two are completely different from each other as well) doesn't mean that Chris will necessarily do really well with Vitor. Maybe he could...who knows? It just sounds like a big assumption.

People are making pretty poor analysis of this. Just because he can trade with two completely different strikers (and those two are completely different from each other as well) doesn't mean that Chris will necessarily do really well with Vitor. Maybe he could...who knows? It just sounds like a big assumption.

Yes, but TS asked if he would dare stand with him.

yes, I think he would, but he will also have a gameplan in place that would ensure he trades things up nicely and will come out with another victory.Vitor is a dangerous man though, so I do expect Weidman to take him down as much as stand with him.

He's got a granite chin and all he has to do is scare Belfort with a few takedowns to get him to drop his hands or flinch when he drops levels. I suspect he fakes a level change and catches Belfort with a lead hook that wobbles him in the 2nd, and then takes him out with follow up shots... but I'm not good at predicting things, so who knows.

Weidman will win this fight. That's what matters

On the feet. Like THIS

ibpTAYvgSlVH1S.gif

Weidman will embarass old dinosaur anywhere. this will be too easy for him.

Back