Does anyone actually think CMPunk..

eyenomas

Double Yellow Card
Banned
Reaction score
will lose? After 2 years 'on the roster', and a crashcourse in many disciplines, time, and $ spent promoting, I just don't see him losing (as much as he should though) to his hand picked bottom tier opponent. ALSO, Why is he in the UFC? I mean, if he's in the UFC, sign Shaq, Hershel Walker, Lebron James, The Rock. UFC, the greatest show (freak) on earth, step right up.

100.gif

Running Man style. Lebron, Rock, you get no choice. Get into the pit.

I don't think you saw that uppercut

I honestly couldn't care less.

I don't get why the guy gets so much hate. Had an opportunity and took it. Seems respectful enough. Although I am unaware of his wee persona.

I dunno what you just said but

WAR CM PUNK'OMANIA

<3>fuck the haterz

2 years is not that long. When you think about his age and not being able to go as hard in training as say a 20 year old would its even less time. I believe he has been training as hard and smart as he can and thats what interest me most is seeing what 2 years of dedicated training by an average joe looks like in the UFC.

2 years is not that long. When you think about his age and not being able to go as hard in training as say a 20 year old would its even less time. I believe he has been training as hard and smart as he can and thats what interest me most is seeing what 2 years of dedicated training by an average joe looks like in the UFC.

Can you really doubt this face?

maxresdefault.jpg

I don't get why the guy gets so much hate. Had an opportunity and took it. Seems respectful enough. Although I am unaware of his wee persona.
congrats on your first post

Op. You're crazy if you think cm punk has a legit chance at beating gall. You can say what u want, but at least his opponent has been training mma for a while. Some amateur fights, and some pro fights.

Cm punk has all the things you've mentioned; one thing he doesn't have tho, is time... He just doesn't have the time. I fully expect him to lose, if he steps into the cage.

All that said, There is no hate directed at Phil brooks. The man is taking a risk, and should be respected for it. I just feel like it's far too late for him. I expect him to lose. Unless something fishy happens

Back