Does anyone actually know why Dana hates GSP?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hated him so much he got a immediate title shot at mw after 5 years out.

Gsp is a bullshitter. Bullshitters usually don’t like each other

Its more I suspect that Dana didn't know GSP was going to step away, if he had I wouldn't be supprised if that decision turned out rather differently.
Because the ufc pays off the judges?

I have never heard a real reason. And I have to say I can only "assume" Dana has a GSP hate on. But there is like a 1000 little proofs.
He likes Trump so he hates Canadians and Mexicans and honest people, and classy gentleman, and nice people and anything authentic. GSP would need to be of Irish descent, tanned orange with a wig, lie and boast like it’s the best thing going and In general be a Twitter.

Arianny probably commented to Dana that GSP was hot.

Gsp signs contracts then doesnt honour them. Not much dana can do about this

WTF are you talking about of course if GSP dosnt honour his contract Dana can do something about it its called ''breach of contract'' LOL

GSP has lied to Dana many times and Dana is fed up..

How mad would you be if you were holding your eyes open for 25 minutes of all the fights where GSP said “don’t blink”?

Narcissists like Dana will always hate those who won't bend over for them. I always just envision Dana as Trump, exact same type of sad/petty arrogant personality.

GSP doesn't need or care about Dana White, which infuriates him.

GSP is his own man, Dana doesn’t like that, he only likes fighters that are submissive to him..
Except Conor? He loves Conor and Conor is his own man and doesn’t bow down. I don’t think it’s that...

Being one of the loudest proponents for more rigorous drug testing; he knew everyone was juiced. Dana knew this would be determintal to UFCs profitability and big names were at risk; but was backed into a corner unable to go on record as being against more testing to save face.

Probahly buisness negotiations.

If i had to guess, GSP is a big player in this game and his team made Dana feel small and got what they wanted
$$$

And unlike Conor he never took the risks you have to take to really get the world interested. He started to with Bisping.. Even being gone for years he drew millions.

Imagine how many people would watch hm fight Romero,

And the dumb thing is, hes good enough to win.. Hes just scared to really test himself. i can understand why Dana doesnt like GSP

And he bails and retires dropping belts.

He didnt want to avenge the Hendricks loss.. That rematch would have been huge

If Dana hates GSP it’s primarily because GSP agreed to defend 185 belt if he won it, but then completely went against his word and contract and dropped the belt. I like GSP but it was kind of a dick move. He also blamed his retirement on UFC PED testing standards (or lack thereof back then) but in actuality GSP was just burnt out and had lost a step. He also never took the A Silva super fight.

No the tension goes back to before he retired. It's money, testing, negotiations, not being able to control GSP.

It's because of GSP, among others, that the USADA is now a part of the UFC.
Plus, all the union of fighters talk and shit.

But whatever, GSP is the GOAT, and White is a fucking moron/bully whose tactics don't work on GSP.

Hate him? Not likely. Dislike him? Likely. Reason why would be that GSP committed to something but never did it. Dana can put his feelings away if he can make money and GSP is great at making the UFC money, but screwing over your boss is not really the smartest thing to do.

Because GSP kind of left abruptly for no reason when the UFC needed stars. Dana hated him ever since.

This was around the time people thought GSP might have had a kid with Asian or African woman i think.

GSP does not play by Dana's rules.

/thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back