Does anyone actually believe Nate is 200 lbs?

• Thread starter Deleted member 359865
  • Start date
D

Deleted member 359865

I think its a gross exaggeration, I also believe Conor also knows Nate isnt 200 lbs because he laughed about it during the media call when Nate hesitantly said that he was. But since Conor doesnt have much to insult him about, he used the 200 lbs thing against him yesterday at his private presser.

Realistically, I think Nate is around 185-190, but he has no problem letting people believe he's 200.

I think its a gross exaggeration, I also believe Conor also knows Nate isnt 200 lbs because he laughed about it during the media call when Nate hesitantly said that he was. But since Conor doesnt have much to insult him about, he used the 200 lbs thing against him yesterday at his private presser.

Realistically, I think Nate is around 185-190, but he has no problem letting people believe he's 200.

Both nick and nate are way closer to 200 than they are to 170. They are huge guys, i've met them several times and was in awe of how they could possibly fight at 155.

He looked about 185-190, tops.

He's a legit 6" tall, but his frame is not that big, nor does he have much muscle at all.

Nate I'd say is probably 180-185, 200 is a stretch but people pretending he isnt a big ass light weight are just bandwagoning. If the real heart of the question is does Nate have a weight advantage over conor then the answer is yes.

Nate smokes 200lbs of weed a night, I think he's walking round at about 187 lbs

i think a lot of people arent considering the size of diaz balls. that adds an extra 5-10 pounds.

Nate I'd say is probably 180-185, 200 is a stretch but people pretending he isnt a big ass light weight are just bandwagoning. If the real heart of the question is does Nate have a weight advantage over conor then the answer is yes.

He's a tall lightweight. Nothing more.

Maybe i'm 200lbs and i'm like a foot shorter and don't look too fat. Still kinda fat.

316nke9.png

People who need an excuse for Conor do

Both nick and nate are way closer to 200 than they are to 170. They are huge guys, i've met them several times and was in awe of how they could possibly fight at 155.
Nick has never fought at 155.

You actually look 200 lbs, not saying that you look fat, but you are a lot thicker than Nate is (no sus), which is what I would expect Diaz to look like if he were 200 lbs

I don't think it's realistic to assume that someone that's almost a foot longer would have the same build at the same weight.

I don't really have much of an opinion on Nate though as I'm not that experienced at estimating people's weight.

It sounded to me like Nate wasn't being serious when he answered the 200 pound question.

Back