Does anybody think Billy has a chance against Lee?

KillerIsBack V2

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Andy has developed a hobby called ending undefeated streaks with a KO against rising prodigies.
May I remind that Matvey Korobov, was also undefeated, and a 3 time world championships gold medalist as an amateur, yet Andy stopped him in the 6th.

Can Joe "dark horse" Andy like in the Eubank Jr. victory?

Andy-Lee-vs-Billy-Joe-Saunders-Tickets.jpg

I love Andy but with his chin and knack for making mistakes, any fight he's in is a losable fight. If he can fight smart, stay disciplined, and maintain his technique for the whole fight, he'll be alright.

anybody with a pulse has a chance against Lee..and he has a chance against anybody with a pulse

No. He'll probably outspeed a cautious Lee and do well early on, but he'll inevitably fade and eventually get starched.

He can definitely win rounds but I don't think he can hurt Lee enough to keep Lee off of him for 12 rounds. Lee by KO8

Can Joe "dark horse" Andy like in the Eubank Jr. victory?

Andy-Lee-vs-Billy-Joe-Saunders-Tickets.jpg

He didn't darkhorse Eubank who was seen an untested up and comer. In the end it just made Billy look very ordinary and he was very lucky to pull the win out.

I think he can make it difficult for Lee to win early rounds as he is defensively quite good but I see Lee continuing to pressure and catching him in the later rounds (as he often starts to slow down as he tires) if not for a stoppage but a slim points majority. BJS has no power to keep someone like Lee at bay who will just be seeking to unload on Saunders.

Fight postponed, a few rumours going around, but the official version is Lee has a virus.
Fight rescheduled for Manchester on the 10th October.

i think lee wins by UD in a close fight. But we will see. Wouldnt be shocked if saunders takes it

Back