Does anybody think Anderson might really be telling the truth?

I do but that seems to be the minority opinion with all the haters on these forums

You do realize that roids aren't just for strength, right?

They help with recovery, which helps with training. It also helps with injuries, allowing minor and major ones to heal quicker.

If you believe Anderson, you are simply not very intelligent.

ts you have no argument beyond opinion and speculative rationalization

can you link me to the paypal account of your trusted Thai blue sex vial dealer?

Why would A.S. need the sex enhancement drugs when he has da ridum and technique?!

Anderson would have had a better chance saying Carl Lewis spiked his beer.

I thought he still had very good technique in the Diaz fight but was noticeably more tentative and fought way safer than usual. Seemed like he just wanted the W to regain his confidence in that fight.

But yeah what you're saying above is on point.

It just doesn't make sense to me that someone so heavily reliant on technique would believe he'd confer to himself any meaningful fight advantage from juicing.

With all bias aside, if Anderson is making all this shit up, I really think a fair assumption is that he roided up because he was scared as shit, scarred, depressed, and lost after getting put to sleep by Weidman. I mean the dude was unstoppable. I would probably do the same thing... not to excuse it though, that is , if he really did roid. I'm sure most people who here would do the same. He had a GODLIKE aura and presence. Getting stopped in that fashion must have fucked his life and mind up

ts you have no argument beyond opinion and speculative rationalization

can you link me to the paypal account of your trusted Thai blue sex vial dealer?

I'm not making an argument. I'm suggesting a possibility of innocence based upon the fact that steroids do not enhance technique, which is Anderson's primary means of winning fights.

As to the other gentlemen who pointed out that roids can be used to recover faster and therefore train more and improve technique further, that's a fair point. It's entirely possible Anderson used roids to speedy the recovery of his leg.

However, I don't think he is, in point of fact, someone who does or would juice for an unfair competitive advantage.

I find myself holding Anderson less and less accountable for roiding, even if he did, given the fact that he fought Chael (roid cocktail), Griffin (roids), Bonnar (roids), Hendo (TRT), Marquardt (roids), Vitor (TRT + roids), and... am I missing anybody?

I think at the very worst, Andy was leveling the playing field against other confirmed cheaters who were doing their best to dethrone him. And at the best, he was simply trying to speed his healing after shattering his leg.

But again, I don't see Anderson as the kind of person who would ever use roids. He's had some easy outs to EXCUSE using roids (ouch my leggy, guys), but he hasn't. He's kept denying to the grave. He could have easily said that he unwittingly took a banned substance to heal his leg. THAT is the defacto dummy answer to preserve your integrity and salvage your reputation.

Instead he basically admits he has erectile dysfunction to the world?

Both reasons are "unwittingly breaking the rules." One is humiliating, the other isn't.

Why go with the humiliating one?

The Griffin fight is the worst example you can use. He completely relied on technique in that fight and embarrassed Griffin like we've never seen before. It had nothing to do with any increased strength. Forrest should've retired after that fight.

I disagree.

His technique was excellent in terms of avoiding Griffin's strikes and landing his strikes. What I and many others found suspect was that he turned out Griffin's lights with what seemed like a punch that wasn't heavily loaded.

In other words it wasn't a loaded overhand, uppercut or hook but actually was a straight punch/jab. And it wasn't like Griffin had a history of a glass chin prior to that fight.

Perhaps it was just the perfect straight/jab and didn't require a ton of force. Or perhaps his punch was harder than it probably should have been given the normal range of power and force for a punch of that nature.

Let me put it another way... how often do you see a LHW, let alone a former champion like Griffin put out with a punch like that? Just something to think about.

Well I've never seen Anderson Silva pick up a car, so he's probably not on PEDs.

With all bias aside, if Anderson is making all this shit up, I really think a fair assumption is that he roided up because he was scared as shit, scarred, depressed, and lost after getting put to sleep by Weidman. I mean the dude was unstoppable. I would probably do the same thing... not to excuse it though, that is , if he really did roid. I'm sure most people who here would do the same. He had a GODLIKE aura and presence. Getting stopped in that fashion must have fucked his life and mind up

Says all bias aside, then nuthugs hard.

Why all of a sudden is he coming up with this story that a friend in Thailand gave him a vile liquid? If this was the truth, he would've been claiming this from the VERY BEGINNING. All his posts on Instagram and social media he would've came clean about it. But not one word until the court session.

He's a LIAR PLAIN AND SIMPLE.

WHY did he lie on his pre fight questionaire when it asked if he took anything given to him from anybody or any supplements. HE SAID NO. He's a liar. Maybe if that story was actually true then he would've listed it on the pre fight questionaire. But everybody knows that it's false. He just doesn't want to man up and admit he took steroids and is trying to blame it on the most ridiculous story ever. That right there is what damages his legacy instead of just being a boss about it and man up to his mistakes and learn from this situation, he continues to LIE!

I used to be a fan of Anderson silva... and I would still be a fan if he was just honest with himself but because he dug himself into a deeper hole and the way he acts while making up all these lies, showing no remorse. texting on his cell phone during court. I was pissed when Chris Weidman knocked him out, but now? Not anymore. He deserves every last bit of his tarnished legacy. Nobody likes a liar, no matter how good of a fighter you are.

Last edited:
giphy.gif

giphy.gif

i don't believe him but i still think he was great at what he did and tuned in to watch his fights, still will.

seems like if you aren't a die hard fan of someone on this forum you're a hater nowadays, where all the moderate fans at?

Long time fan of Anderson Silva here... he's guilty, no doubts.

Back