Does anybody smell what I smell?

Eric Silva 2.0

Red Belt
@red
Reaction score
An upset in the main event. Too many sherdoggers were agreeing with me. I see Ortega taking this fight, probably a decision. Watching Ortega vs KZ a second time made me a believer in Ortega 2.0. Ortega beats Volk tonight and then he gets the rematch and takes out Max Holloway. What time is it? It's Ortega time!

the-rock-smell.gif

Max ain't getting past Yair.

Hoping Ortega wins so at least people will remember who the champ is

would it really be an upset? Ortega looked like he's improved a lot in his last fight, Volk is well rounded but he's a small guy next to Bryan, and he relies on point fighting to win on the cards, so he's vulnerable to a sub or KO for every second of the fight while his likely path to victory is decision.

An upset in the main event. Too many sherdoggers were agreeing with me. I see Ortega taking this fight, probably a decision. Watching Ortega vs KZ a second time made me a believer in Ortega 2.0. Ortega beats Volk tonight and then he gets the rematch and takes out Max Holloway. What time is it? It's Ortega time!
Volk is a very slight betting favorite, so it wouldn't be much of an upset

Not much of an upset.

I don't think the odds are wide enough for it to be considered an upset

the odds are pretty one sided they are more than 2-1 for volk... and i think hes about to turn this dude into a punching bag...again

Ortega 2.0 is a myth 100%. But Ortega v1.14.03.5 is still very much capable of eating 150 punches to the dome and still doing some slick shit to win.

Have a gut feeling Ortega finishes this. He does much better against shorter opponents who dont throw much in combinations.

I dunno how much Volk is gonna want to clinch or grapple here either

anyone else think T-City is going to be walking home with gold?

His BJJ is elite and his striking looked significantly better than 90% of the UFC against the Zombie.

Back