Does anybody realize JDS was kind of close to finishing Cain in the second fight?

Hallzzz

Purple Belt
Reaction score
http://youtu.be/pZgyYhSGSpU?t=5m40s

at around the 2:34 (5:40 in the video) mark of the first round he throws an overhand right that lands on Cain's head. It leaves a scratch (cain was cut), but that's what MMA is. That inch. It doesn't look like a good shot, but it lands. That's scary

Last edited:
yep that was a nice punch TS.....

at 34:32 Cain knocks out JDS, I've seen it.

you do see the cut right? It looks like nothing, but it is. I bet you the tip of JDS's glove grazed Cain's eye, but can you imagine if Cain was just a step closer. I know it's crazy but sometimes LUCK is in MMA. That's all I'm saying

WHATS REALLY GOING ON

Either op got the time wrong or he just thinks he's funny.

EDIT: My bad didn't read op's message properly.

It was a slow overhand right that didn't look like it packed much. Weird seeing JDS gas so fast

Right around the 4min mark of round 1 JDS crushes Cain with a right hand, but Cain takes it, resets and keeps coming forward.

thanks for posting this... the most 1 sided ass whooping ever

does anybody realise that this was ALMOST a good thread??

...anyone...no?

...didnt think so.

ummmm.....ok? Didn't look like a huge punch like in the first fight, but yeah TS, it almost took Cain's head off.......

No he didn't come close to finishing him there, not even close

Just a little less creatine and he would've ko'd Cain, I bet.

I agree, Cain was almost out on his feet but he recovered and JDS had nothing left because of his creatine levels

This is one of those epic fail threads.

Same goes for Cain then? almost finished JDS over a hundred times.

Back