Does anybody on here see ANY WAY Bethe can win this fight tonight?

Punches to the face and fight IQ and footwork that Bethe hasn't shown in the past.

She basically has to run away the whole fight and crack Rousey when he can. Ronda clinches her up and it's over..

No, and seeing Bethe's delusional, arrogant, retarded words leading up to this fight (calling Rousey's career a farce, saying she is a product of media, all hype and no skill) I hope Ronda literally kills her tonight.

Ronda's knee explodes. Or some other self injury but as I always say:

GSP/Serra
Barao/Dilla

the only way ronda wins this fight is for betch to show up.

Everyone is forgetting in-cage experience and that goes heavily in Bethe's favor. She has almost 5 times as much fight time in the cage as Ronda. That experience will go far in her fight with Ronda.

Lololol, this just shows your ignorance. Bethe has been training combat for 4 years. Ronda has been for 17 years.

The cage time stat just highlights Bethe's lack of power, skill, or ability.

Man, Ive never seen an undefeated 9-0 fighter get such little credit. She wont win but I could easily see this lasting 2 or possibly 3 rounds before Ronda finishes. Not the 10 second destrcution all of you are guaranteeing.

Lololol, this just shows your ignorance. Bethe has been training combat for 4 years. Ronda has been for 17 years.

The cage time stat just highlights Bethe's lack of power, skill, or ability.

What a fool you are to confuse gym time with cage time. Plenty of people spend their whole lives in the gym training. The real time is time in the cage actually fighting, and Bethe has a huge advantage over Ronda in terms of cage time.

Honestly anything can happen in this game, we've seen it a bunch of times before. Chances are really slim however. Ronda could get hurt though, flash KO'd by the perfect shot, etc etc. I mean, Jones could technically have lost to Chael because of a fucked up toe.

No, and seeing Bethe's delusional, arrogant, retarded words leading up to this fight (calling Rousey's career a farce, saying she is a product of media, all hype and no skill) I hope Ronda literally kills her tonight.

I feel you bro. That "all hype and no skill" comment is going to come back and bite her in the ass when she gets KTFO. Yes, that's how I'm calling it. Ronda shows off her striking in this fight. Just my opinion.

What a fool you are to confuse gym time with cage time. Plenty of people spend their whole lives in the gym training. The real time is time in the cage actually fighting, and Bethe has a huge advantage over Ronda in terms of cage time.

So winning a split decision over Julie Kedzie means more than destroying Cat Zingano in :14?

No KO power, no submissions, no takedowns, poor TDD, poor striking defense

Nah

I feel you bro. That "all hype and no skill" comment is going to come back and bite her in the ass when she gets KTFO. Yes, that's how I'm calling it. Ronda shows off her striking in this fight. Just my opinion.

Yeah I think Ronda is gonna box her up until Bethe drops or tries to clinch to avoid it.

Then explain how Bethe can win this fight?

It's this: Given a hundred fights with random fighters Ronda is bound to lose, and you know, shit happens. Now we have to wonder who's the girl that will do that.

The WMMA division is pretty shallow, someone will beat up Honda someday and likely everybody up to that day will say that Honda has the odds all for her.

Anderson Silva was the underdog before his fight with Rich Franklin
TJ Dillashaw was a clear underdog up until Renan Bar

flash KO'd

inigo-montoya_that-word.jpg

Ronda has been "fighting" since she was 11. Wrap your head around that.

She could pop a knee .....that's what I'm hoping for

These people who think Betche will win must be trolling right? I know anything can happen, every undefeated fighter will lose at some point, but it won't happen tonight.

I see Sherdoggers mention Barao vs Dillashaw. That logic is stupid because TJ had legit skills going into that fight. I was one of the rare posters who knew TJ had all the tools to win that fight, and look what happened.

Betche had a split decision against Julie Kedzie, and then beat up two of the WORST BW's in the division. She talked herself into this fight, which I have no problem with. But, she's still getting her ass handed to her.

Back