Does anybody notice Joe Rogans exaggeration?

dre quinn

Blue Belt
@Blue
Reaction score
I've noticed it for awhile now that every punch that lands he says ah he's hurt. I'm tired of this shit I can tell when a fighter is hurt and it sucks with him saying ah he's hurt with every fucking punch that lands.

Every jab landed has the opponent in trouble. I think I preferred when Rogan commentated while he was high.

WTF is he supposed to say?
"Stephan Struve hits like a bitch. A real fighter would have dropped Nog." --Not Rogan

I am listening to music while I watch these fights, it's much better.:)

he also says every fighter under contract basically, is a bad muthafucker during his podcasts

i get more annoyed at him name dropping semmi schildt, kickboxing has less talent than wmma, rogan should stop giving those guys credit

You got to exaggerate on this event filed with amateur fighters, you gotta say they are good when they're not, what a shame, mma looks devolving nowadays with some exceptions

Last edited:
Hard leg kick.

Edit: That's supposed to be in capitals, I guess the software doesn't like all uppercase.

I always turn off sound and listen to music in the fights I care about when Rogan comments. I do not have problems with Anik, Florian, etc because it is easy not pay attention to them. But Rogan's screaming - "he is hurt or that's hurt him" as well as one-sided commentaries are really hard to listen to.

It is great that in the last few years Sherdoggers started to notice the bias and over-exaggerations of Rogan. Before that was "Rogan is the best announcer in the world." "Without Rogan UFC fights would not be the same." "I cannot score close fights without Rogan's explanations"

WTF is he supposed to say?
"Stephan Struve hits like a bitch. A real fighter would have dropped Nog." --Not Rogan

How about just what happened and not what he thinks happened? Like "Struve lands a big right." Instead he's like "Struve lands a big right, Big Nog is hurt bad, he'd better pull guard or tap to strikes before it gets any worse!!!!!"

YfyawID.gif

cant because I mute his commentary and play music of my own choosing

Back