Does anybody drain their own cauliflower ear?

I tried CVS. They don't have the needles out for you, and it was too late for anyone to even ask.

I drain my own ears, it's no big deal. Only thing about doing it yourself is that you may have to stick your ear a few extra times.

I'm wondering if there's any horror stories about self-drainage.

most of the horror stories come from the doctors office... and you have to pay for it, lol. at least if you don't pay for a not so great job it won't bother you as much in the long run.

by the way, silly putty or bread and wrap it for a cast after you drain, and wear headgear while training for the next few weeks.

Lame...I went to 2 different drug stores and neither will give them to me. Maybe it's Cali state law or something.

Im surprised they didnt give them to you. Im not sure how it is in the States but in Canada by law they must give them to you.

Im surprised they didnt give them to you. Im not sure how it is in the States but in Canada by law they must give them to you.

Well...look at the difference in our two healthcare systems.

Well...look at the difference in our two healthcare systems.

it's not the healthcare system. as of 2004, california allows the purchase of up to 10 nonprescription syringes. the law however, must also be approved by specific counties and cities. unfortunately for you, san diego hasn't approved it.

I guess you're right. What guage/type/etc needles do people use? I'm just going to try and order some online.

I'm not worried about cauliflower. I'm gonna be rolling the rest of my life. It is my destiny as Vader would say.

Well...I'm not set in my career path yet so I don't quite want to look like Randy Couture yet.

Back