Does anybody care about CM Punk's UFC debut?

Kalmyk Fighter

Banned
Banned
Reaction score
I don't think anybody even bothered paying attention to Bobby Lashley or Bautista in their MMA ventures.

We all went crazy for Brock Lesnar because he's huge and has an amazing wrestling background (and the HW division was crap).

I don't see any care for Punk's debut other then people rolling their eyes at how stupid this whole thing is.

Any one here care?

I care. Even though it hurts the credibility of the sport, I personally enjoy a good ole fashioned freakshow fight.

I care. I'm looking forward so much to seeing this playboy get chewed up and spat out. This ain't a game to play for fun.

uh yeah. he fought above his weight class in wwe with great success..

elbowdrop_medium.gif

I care more about Kimbo Vs DaDa ...

Not really, but i will watch for sure.

Theres not much to go on about how its going to go. If it was this weekend though,id be really up for seeing this freak show.

Care enough to post here saying I don't care.

I wish him luck but don't give a fuck about him trying out real fighting. I'm sure if I was a pro wrasslin fan I'd feel different.

The fucks i give are somewhere around zero. Really my only interest is seeing him get shamed, tap to strikes and the look on Dana's face afterwards.

Do i care and will i watch are two different things. Honestly i kinda enjoy seeing guys from different professions give mma a try and generally watch it. Kimbo, pudz, toney, mercer, lashley, lesnar, walker, etc. Thing is they are pretty much always heavyweights cuz thats the only way your going to have success really. Punks going to get beat up most likely but ill watch.

I don't think anybody even bothered paying attention to Bobby Lashley or Bautista in their MMA ventures.

We all went crazy for Brock Lesnar because he's huge and has an amazing wrestling background (and the HW division was crap).

I don't see any care for Punk's debut other then people rolling their eyes at how stupid this whole thing is.

Any one here care?
not fair to say the " we all went crazy for brock" as i could have cared less for that hack. still hate when people talk of him as if he was a great fighter. i still feel big tim would have embarasssed him into retirement... cm punk is different. at least brock had one pro fight. this guy is nothing at this point other than a name. i have not watched wrastlin since i was maybe 15 yrs old. do i care? hell no. let him show what he has, then i might care.

but probably not.

There will probably be a significant amount of WWE fans that want to see it, so that will drive buy rates(which is really all that the UFC will care about). I will be mildly interested, just to see if he's a joke in there, or if he really has some skill. I think he's taking it seriously, otherwise it would not have taken this long for him to have his first fight, they would have pushed him in quick to play on the initial hype.

The fucks i give are somewhere around zero. Really my only interest is seeing him get shamed, tap to strikes and the look on Dana's face afterwards.

0c4.gif

If it's promoted right it could be but the actual fight will look like Couture vs Tony. Hopefully he toys with CM Punk a little before the inevitable finish.

Lets see what happens, I will watch. If he looks like a world beater in his first fight... then I'm in.

If it's promoted right it could be but the actual fight will look like Couture vs Tony. Hopefully he toys with CM Punk a little before the inevitable finish.
3098197577_1_12_GJNaTqV3.gif

Back