Does any one else thing GSp will

BROWNPRIDE

Yellow Card
@Silver
Reaction score
Get the next title fight against Lawler, I mean it seems odd that Hendricks isn't getting the rematch. Which leads me to believe that rush is coming back and getting the next crack. I might of missed the reason why Hendricks is fighting brown.

I would love to see that fight happen and we all know gsp is coming back this year to fight. What do you sherdoggies think?

I don' think he will return soon, no clue who the next shot goes to. I want Rory to get the next shot.

If he comes back its possible, Seeing the treatment they're giving silva. But honestly if he came back id be hoping every day for a silva vs GSP fight announcement. i know its a dream but i want to believe.

If he comes back its possible, Seeing the treatment they're giving silva. But honestly if he came back id be hoping every day for a silva vs GSP fight announcement. i know its a dream but i want to believe.

No I know I would love to see that fight too, it seems more fair now that Silva seems beatable. I want to see it at 185 tho.

mpgRr.gif

His manager just said that so far returning in 2015 was not in his plan. Lawler is not fighting GSP next.

Just to revive the classic discussions: Silva would still knock gsp the fuck out. Deebo style

Is there a source on the Hendricks Brown fight

I think there's a very good chance he would get a instant shot considering his title reign

No I know I would love to see that fight too, it seems more fair now that Silva seems beatable. I want to see it at 185 tho.

Back in when they were both in i always imagined they were the only ones who could beat one another. Silva's my boy though and definitely think he'd wreck GSP.

Agree on the 185 weight too.

doubt it.

honestly wouldn't be surprised if it's the Gastelum/Woodley winner

GSP isn't going to return. Why would he?

If he does, he will wait a few years, and when he gets offered way too much money, he will come back and lose, like Royce did.

His legacy will still be intact.

GSP isn't going to return. Why would he?

If he does, he will wait a few years, and when he gets offered way too much money, he will come back and lose, like Royce did.

His legacy will still be intact.

What are this weekends winning lotto numbers

Back