Does Amanda Nunes have more of a chance against Cyborg then her previous opponents?

Cyborg isn't impenetrable...
Cristiane__Justino__vs__Jorina_Baars.gif

AW1K.gif

zFLd6HY.gif

Yes... IMPENETRABLE... ;)
giphy.gif
You realize this is like Connor boxing Mayweather, right??

Sure, she lost to one of,if not the best female muy Thai kick boxers ever.. No shit.

Everyone on this forum knows any mortal man /woman can be knocked out... It’s just not overly likely to happen to cyborg.... in mma, the combat sport she actual competes in.

But for sure, Nunes has a chance to ko cyborg, no one would argue that..

It depends on how scared Nunes is of Cyborg. If she's not afraid she has a decent chance of winning. If she's afraid. She will be gun shy and Cyborg will pick her apart.

You realize this is like Connor boxing Mayweather, right??

Sure, she lost to one of,if not the best female muy Thai kick boxers ever.. No shit.

Everyone on this forum knows any mortal man /woman can be knocked out... It’s just not overly likely to happen to cyborg.... in mma, the combat sport she actual competes in.

But for sure, Nunes has a chance to ko cyborg, no one would argue that..

I do love that knockdown on the bottom gif where cyborg tries to bum rush into the corner and gets caught by that front kick from nowhere. She didn’t see it coming at all...

She'll be the best, most powerful striker Cyborg has ever faced. I'd say so.

Nor is Amanda as technical as Holly.

People for some reason think Amanda isn't technical and I have to question if they know what they're watching. Compare their fights against Pennington. Holly squeezed by with a split decision in a competitive match while Nunes dominated her and broke her. Holly's hands actually aren't that impressive based on her background.

Her cardio sucks past 2 rounds. If I was Nunes I'd be looking for a kill shot early on.

That was the case in the past, it's clearly not an issue anymore.

The other opponents at least made it to the fight.

People for some reason think Amanda isn't technical and I have to question if they know what they're watching. Compare their fights against Pennington. Holly squeezed by with a split decision in a competitive match while Nunes dominated her and broke her. Holly's hands actually aren't that impressive based on her background.

Exactly. Holly & Amanda have 2 common opponents; Pennington and Shevchenko. Holly barely squeaked out a win against Pennington and lost clearly against Shevchenko. Nunes easily outclassed Pennington and had 2 close fights against Shevchenko. Even if we look at the the standup alone, Amanda and Valentina were fairly closely matched in both fights whereas Holly was cleanly outmatched by Valentina.

Apparently, former boxing champion + running around the cage a lot = highly technical and great footwork. If I didn't know about Holly's background and someone showed me her fights and told me that she was a former world champion boxer, I'd laugh in his face so hard, then ask him to please be serious. That is how bad Holly's stance & punching mechanics are. Nunes is better than Holly when it comes to footwork, distance control, setups, and especially punching mechanics.

I understand... lol

The point was she can be tagged...

So Amanda does have a chance to catch her...

Anyone can be tagged. That's not even a discussion.

If it was MMA Baars would have followed up with gnp and gotten the finish.

2008 account. Shame on you for writing stupid shit. You should know better. You should also troll better :)

Back