Media Does Ali Abdelziz want Usman to fight Edwards?

Sleeze Abdelaliziz would probably resort to his old tactics in egypt if Colby actually won the rematch.

You could see this coming a mile away. Usman and Ali aren't going to let Colby get the next shot. It's going to be Leon (which I do think Leon deserves the shot) or WB if he beats Burns.

We all know Colby vs Usman is a more competitive fight than Leon vs Usman

That Diaz fight just made Leon totally uninteresting as a challenger

Usman can beat leon. Easy rematch and easy win.

You could see this coming a mile away. Usman and Ali aren't going to let Colby get the next shot. It's going to be Leon (which I do think Leon deserves the shot) or WB if he beats Burns.
Understandably so. Realistically why would Usman want to give Colby another shot? All he's done since their fight is make excuses and beat the ghost of the Woodley. He has shown absolutely nothing that would suggest he has improved since Usman broke his jaw. Whereas Usman the wrestler has been finishing his most recent opponents on the feet, and you can say what you want about how good Jorge is or isn't but KOing him is impressive for anyone.

Usman can beat leon. Easy rematch and easy win.
I think Usman beats Edwards if he fights like he did in the first fight but if he decides to stand with Leon, he'll have problems. And I'm saying this knowing how much he improved.

Ducking Wonderboy.
Man i remember back in the day most were saying Woodley was ducking Wonderboy. Seemed like such a bad matchup for Woodley at the time.

2RJl0Kq.gif

Kinda random

Last edited:
Back