Dodson vs Dillashaw

trblesome1

Silver Belt
@Silver
Reaction score
Looking back at this fight it may go down as the clash of the 2 most talented fighters to ever fight for the TUF crown

Big congrats to Dillashaw and i believe Dodson will soon be the FLW champ as well

And people say no talent comes from TUF...

Dodson is really good. These small dudes are so fast and athletic. I am sure they had to fight bigger dudes since they are young so some of them are as tough as a titanium nail.

As for Dodson vs Dillashaw two, Dodson would get a ride for his money I am pretty sure. At some point size does matter.

Style make fights and I'd pick Dodson over TJ again. The dude is just lightning fast with dynamite hands. When's he fighting next?

If Benavidez didn't take the belt from MM, then nobody will.

Laugh it up, but Mighty Mouse has by far the best blend of athleticism and skill set in MMA.

TUF can still produce talent, they just need to stop doing WW-MW seasons, those are the ones that are black holes since the early days

It's too bad it wasn't a longer fight. TJ hadn't even been fighting 2 years at that point though, Dodson had a major experience advantage.

That season has panned out very nicely. Dodson should beat moraga then fight for the belt again. Big if but if Dodson wins the belt that could create an awesome potential superfight.

Although since they fought dillashaw has improved much more. Still styles make fights and dodson could still pose alot of problems for tj.

That season has panned out very nicely. Dodson should beat moraga then fight for the belt again. Big if but if Dodson wins the belt that could create an awesome potential superfight.

Although since they fought dillashaw has improved much more. Still styles make fights and dodson could still pose alot of problems for tj.

Yeah wasn't so much talking about a potential rematch just the amount of talent that was involved in that fight, may be 2 champions with long reigns fighting each other for the TUF title

See lots of people make jokes about how they don't watch TUF or how no talent comes off it anymore and it should go away

Yeah wasn't so much talking about a potential rematch just the amount of talent that was involved in that fight, may be 2 champions with long reigns fighting each other for the TUF title

See lots of people make jokes about how they don't watch TUF or how no talent comes off it anymore and it should go away

Thats partly true. When they do seasons with weightclasses not dried out (ie BW) or from regions that are relatively untapped (ie Russia) the seasons are worth watching. If its a nelson/Carwin season then i wouldnt watch a single episode. Although that was arguably the worst season ever, its not hard to imagine other seasons where you have trouble naming 2 other guys besides the champion/runner up.

TUF can still produce talent, they just need to stop doing WW-MW seasons, those are the ones that are black holes since the early days

We got Gastelum, Hall, and Dylan Andrews from the last one, man.

That was a great season and probably the most talented finale fight ever. I wish they'd do a Flyweight and Bantamweight season. Especially flyweight, the division has stacked up some impressive talent pretty fast but it could still use some more talent so it's not the same few guys lingering at the top.

If Benavidez didn't take the belt from MM, then nobody will.

Laugh it up, but Mighty Mouse has by far the best blend of athleticism and skill set in MMA.

Sooner or later you'll learn that speaking in absolutes will only get you burned.

Also, TJ vs Dodson was an early stoppage, one of the worst I've seen. TJ was rocked but definitely still intelligently defending himself.

crazy potential on that season. Bermudez, Brandao, Dodson, Dillasahw, Bedford, Gaudinot and caraway. Are all top 15 and up.

shit, TUF has produced most of the fucking talent lately. Look at LW, it's a TUF reunion show for chrissake

Back