Dodson v Rivera so fast it doesn't look real...

SpaceGinger

Green Belt
@Green
Reaction score
...or have I drunk too much?

The speed, even in the rest periods where they're just feinting and moving, they look like they're a video game in 1.5x mode. Seems so surreal that they are able to move so fast. Despite the booing of the crowd I'm loving it! Just watching how fast they are is crazy enough for me.

Also why does Rivera not get more love? I've watched MMA since somewhere around UFC10 and rarely have I heard much about Rivera until his fight with Moraes. Maybe he needs to throw a dolly through a bus window or something to get noticed.

it needs to go faster. Dodson has lost it, went from excited to see to don't want to see

Dodson looking soft as F. He's checked out on giving a fuck. He's done as a top fighter.

Like I said, barely even top10. TJ doesn't need to avenge this loss. Dodson is not on his level.

Dodson is stupid fast but I can't stand watching him because all he throws is his left hand.

They're so fast, you can't even see the action!
Lol we're all here like Krillin watching Goku fight

Stupid judges giving the fight to Rivera based only on the strikes us lower power level plebs can see

John Dodson looks like he can knock you out when you make a wrong move

Fastest fight I ever saw was Dodson vs Might Mouse. I legit thought my video was glitched out because it was so quick.

o-BACK-TO-THE-FUTURE-facebook.jpg

Once I saw Dodson adopted this look, I knew he had LOST it.

decison dodson

i knew dofson would br boring fight anf i didnt watch it!

They were punching so fast, it's almost like they weren't punching at all.

Dodson's still fast as fuck but something switched in his brain and he's been boring as fuck these last two years.

Back